I unfollowed her, now she's ignoring me.

Corduroy

So I unfollowed a girl on IG who I was seeing. Earlier she told me that see can't do this right now because of other things she's going through. The reason why I unfollowed her because I was a little upset, but I regretted it a couple of days later. I tried to add her again, but she put her IG on private, and won't accept my request. I tried texting her to apologize but now she's ignoring me. What should I do?

That's being all wimpy, stop that. You made a decision now stick with it. She is now dead to you, go find a new girl.

• Like 3

Why do you regret your choice to unfollow her? She was clear she doesn't want to continue seeing you, so why do you want to have access to her again on social media?

Let her ignore you. It was over before you unfollowed her anyway.

• Like 5
Earlier she told me that see can't do this right now because of other things she's going through.

Listen to that ^^^.

She either isn't ready to date or doesn't want to date you.

• Like 2

She told you that she didn't want to date you. You unfollowed her. She made the profile private.Meaning, she doesn't want any contact.

Let go and find someone who is interested in you , as this one isn't.

• Like 3
So I unfollowed a girl on IG who I was seeing. Earlier she told me that see can't do this right now because of other things she's going through. The reason why I unfollowed her because I was a little upset, but I regretted it a couple of days later. I tried to add her again, but she put her IG on private, and won't accept my request. I tried texting her to apologize but now she's ignoring me. What should I do?

You tried reaching out twice and were ignored. If you continue trying, you will only damage your self-esteem.

There's nothing you can do but move on.

• Like 3

So basically what you are saying is you want to follow her again and be a creepy stalker that she might have to contact the police on?:rolleyes:

Caramelpopcorn

She clearly said she wasn't interested now, probably left you on her IG just to be nice, you unfollowed her and things are back to what they were, two strangers.

This is the NORMAL reaction. Move on.

• Like 3
  • Author

I just don't get it, we were great for over a month. She like legit liked me, but something happened that I had nothing to do with...

Caramelpopcorn
I just don't get it, we were great for over a month. She like legit liked me, but something happened that I had nothing to do with...

Well appearently it did, you unfollowed her, she didn't just block you. ?

• Like 1
When I texted her, I asked if we could still be cool even though I unfollowed her.

You're exhibiting stalker-ish behavior. You have to understand that attractive women have a lot of orbiters and have learned that if they give you a crumb, you will continue pushing her for something she does not want.

There is no chance here, but I can tell you the more you try to pressure her, the more you are reducing any remaining chance you have.

You need to move on by going no contact. There is a great guide on this site to help you through this process. You can also post here if you feel an impulse to contact her.

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/breaking-up-reconciliation-coping/coping/81399-no-contact-q-you-ls-newbies

• Like 1

Oh my GOSH.

That's something a pre-pubescent teen would do. Lay off the whole social networking shenanigans and I guarantee you'll have a much easier, less hassle-filled life

• Like 1

yeah it sucks dude but it happens alot you can be so close with a girl but then all of sudden she goes cold . all it going to do is stress is you out if try to keep a tab on her if she doesn't send u a message to do anything for a while i will just assume she is not interested in the meantime try find someone else but dont hope that she will be back , she will most likely have many other options and probably keep you as a backup if she cant find someone else better

• Like 1

She wasn't interested in you and broke it off with whatever excuse. It hurts when you don't see it coming, but clearly, at least for her, you two weren't working. You did the logical thing and unfollow. You're broken up. Why you would want to continue following her is beyond me, unless she was leading you on into thinking there was still a possibility, and even then why would you want to stay in that type of arrangement? It didn't work out. There's no reason to continue any communication with her. Move on.

• Like 1

I'm sure you are thinking, "things were so great between us" and you want to have that back.....the sad reality of it is, you can't. As the song goes "You can't always get what you want..."

I know lots of young fellers like you that get hung up on possibility/opportunity and won't let go when that ship has sailed on. You will learn....eventually.

When I texted her, I asked if we could still be cool even though I unfollowed her.

Why would you even want to follow her when she rejected you. Just move on to another girl.