LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Dating

Any Multidating Tips???

Dating Dating, courting, or going steady? Things not working out the way you had hoped? Stand up on your soap box and let us know what's going on!

Like Tree612Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2nd October 2017, 7:44 PM   #406
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joseb View Post
But do you really think that if you didn't have sex then it would have worked out?
I dont know but I'm going to bang him now, so does it matter?

Happy joseb?

Hahha! jk
Disillusionment373 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd October 2017, 7:54 PM   #407
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disillusionment373 View Post
I dont know but I'm going to bang him now, so does it matter?

Happy joseb?

Hahha! jk
Lol!

Have fun
joseb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd October 2017, 8:19 AM   #408
Established Member

I also say go for it. If he's using you for sex I don't think the timing of it will make the difference. If it doesn't work out, hopefully you'll get some good sex out of it no matter what
Kellens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd October 2017, 1:26 PM   #409
Established Member

Dis, do you typically have the (admittedly unromantic) conversation about STI status before getting intimate? I know you have already kissed so there is already some exposure but am just curious if others broach the subject prior to sex like I would.
greymatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd October 2017, 4:08 PM   #410
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by greymatter View Post
Dis, do you typically have the (admittedly unromantic) conversation about STI status before getting intimate? I know you have already kissed so there is already some exposure but am just curious if others broach the subject prior to sex like I would.
Thats an awesome question gray

He actually pulled up his STI results (he have online access to his results) which he just got back the day prior and showed them to me. I viewed them myself. All negative across the board!

I was last tested 9 months after I was last sexually active and I'm negative for everything too!

Yay!

I wouldnt have sex even with a condom without seeing those
Old 3rd October 2017, 4:51 PM   #411
Established Member

Quote:
Thats an awesome question gray

He actually pulled up his STI results (he have online access to his results) which he just got back the day prior and showed them to me. I viewed them myself. All negative across the board!

I was last tested 9 months after I was last sexually active and I'm negative for everything too!

Yay!

I wouldnt have sex even with a condom without seeing those
That is awesome!!!
Old 5th October 2017, 11:22 PM   #412
Established Member

Bf and Gf

We were at ballroom dancing tonight and this really strange guy was hitting on me and my guy walked up to save me. The creepy guy said, "Is this your gf?" And my guy said, "I'm working on it."

Of course in my damaged, neurotic mind I didnt think that was great so I looked at him in a weird way. We talked to the creepy guy for awhile then I went to the restroom

I came back and I was quiet. He asked me what was wrong. I finally asked him about the bf/gf thing. Then he said, lets take a walk. Dun, dun, dun

I gathered my bag and my jacket and all that was running through my mind was.. well here is where it goes awry

We got outside and I just said, "What???" Expecting it to just end right there. And he's like, "I just wanted to talk to you about that because I didnt want to introduce you as my gf unless we talked about it together. I didnt want to freak you out by calling you my gf. I didnt know what you wanted me to call you when I introduce you to my friends and family." And I was like, "Oh " (So... its not the end of the world )

I asked him what he wanted to do. He was shy about it. It occured to me, he's just as scared as I am, of rejection. He said, "I'm fine with putting a label on it." I said, "We can wait awhile, we've only had 6 dates." He said, "Wait for what?" I think in that moment, I was kind of testing him, to see if that was what he really wanted. I told him I'm not the type of person to make someone want to be with me. He said he's not one to get into situations he has to wiggle himself out of and then he said, "*my name*, will you be my gf?" I said, "Yes."

Then we went out for drinks and came up with a cute Halloween costume idea for us. I'm going to be Jessica Rabbit and he's going to be the Detective

After everything going wrong (dating wise) for the past 2 years... bracing myself for the next dead end.... its nice to have something go right and somewhere to keep walking... next to someone else
Old 6th October 2017, 8:36 AM   #413
Established Member

Yayyy! I'm so happy for you! And the Halloween costumes sound cute
Kellens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th October 2017, 8:44 AM   #414
Established Member

I'm very happy to hear this, and for you!
Old 6th October 2017, 11:11 AM   #415
Established Member

He sounds very manly and gentlemanly.
I think you've got yourself a good one.
olivetree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th October 2017, 3:31 PM   #416
Established Member

***Update!!!!!**** :)

Last night was incredible!

The sex was so natural, felt so good and flowed really well. 3 times!

He's the first guy I've ever looked in the eye during sex. Probably because I trust him, I can feel open with him. My ontop skills were unlike anything in the past. His game was def on point too. I'm posting more details in my other thread.

Its funny, when you meet the right person, its easy to open up and do new things. Its kind of like when you finally find a key that opens a lock. It fits.

We went to a pumpkin patch this morning. I love Halloween so we got lots of pumpkins and gourds. We took our first picture there. When we were driving there, hes said, "This is our first drive together." He thinks a lot like me.

He wanted to hang out for longer but I had some studying to do. He left around 1pm. His communication since has up'd. He sent me a pic of him and his uncle who we joke around about.

I'm going to his Dad's 60th birthday party on the 14th. Its going to be a big event. All of this family is going to be there and lots of his close friends. His family is eatern European. Thick accents. I'm nervous but I'm excited!

Yay!
Old 8th October 2017, 3:44 PM   #417
Established Member

Also wanted to add, he's super affectionate

Thats important to me. Couldnt be with someone who wasnt

Such a sweetie
No_Go likes this.
Old 8th October 2017, 4:30 PM   #418
Established Member

So happy to hear this! Potentially encouraging me to try OLd again!
Mkn1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th October 2017, 4:38 PM   #419

Quote:
Last night was incredible!

The sex was so natural, felt so good and flowed really well. 3 times!

He's the first guy I've ever looked in the eye during sex. Probably because I trust him, I can feel open with him. My ontop skills were unlike anything in the past. His game was def on point too. I'm posting more details in my other thread.

Its funny, when you meet the right person, its easy to open up and do new things. Its kind of like when you finally find a key that opens a lock. It fits.

We went to a pumpkin patch this morning. I love Halloween so we got lots of pumpkins and gourds. We took our first picture there. When we were driving there, hes said, "This is our first drive together." He thinks a lot like me.

He wanted to hang out for longer but I had some studying to do. He left around 1pm. His communication since has up'd. He sent me a pic of him and his uncle who we joke around about.

I'm going to his Dad's 60th birthday party on the 14th. Its going to be a big event. All of this family is going to be there and lots of his close friends. His family is eatern European. Thick accents. I'm nervous but I'm excited!

Yay!
I have read few of your posts and I was happy to read something was finally going the right way. But I read the sentence where you say "they are Eastern Europeans. Thick accents."
What do their accents have to do with you being nervous to meet them? Why did you give us that info in the first place?

Maybe you should dump the guy since he wasn't even born in the USA.
Save

Last edited by LoveShack.org Moderator; 8th October 2017 at 6:41 PM..
roserosin12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th October 2017, 4:43 PM   #420
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by roserosin12 View Post
I have read few of your posts and I was happy to read something was finally going the right way. But I read the sentence where you say "they are Eastern Europeans. Thick accents." I lost all my respect for you.

What do their accents have to do with you being nervous to meet them? Why did you give us that info in the first place?

Maybe you should dump the guy since he wasn't even born in the USA.
Oh wow

Thats an unfortunate assumption there, roserosin and not very nice

I'm afraid I wont be able to understand them and converse because of their thick eastern european accents. Nothing more than that.