serious flirting and innuendos from a hot guy!

Loobyloo41

I have known this guy for around 3 years, hardly ever speak, however over the past couple of months he has been liking and commenting on my various FB posts more and more – it wasn’t something I took much notice of until recently.

Back in June I made a comment on his Instagram story, didn’t realise that it goes through as a private message (I had only recently joined). Anyway, it has gone from there. He replied instantly and we chatted during the evening and he asked me what dating apps I was on etc – it was a light hearted conversation. I sent him a screenshot of me being on one and he said I looked a MILF!! We then got onto the conversation of him being a DILF!!

He said I had a popular following in a jokey kind of way as the guys he work with all like me (it’s not mutual, trust me!!).

Anyway we got chatting about this and that and talking about F1 and other motor sports - (see him every couple of weeks at various circuits around the UK) and we swap pleasantries but it’s difficult to hold a conversation as he’s always busy.

A couple of weeks ago I threatened to buy him a joke present (extra-large pair of plastic glasses!) as he missed something during a race and I told him he needed to get his eyes checked! He called me a cheeky mare and said “there was me thinking you were going to buy me a leather thong”!

So last week I rocked up with these glasses and he nervously laughed when I made out I had actually bought him the leather thong! He wore these glasses the whole day and said the only time he had to remove them was to do some tuition.

The conversation went from there and turned into loads of smutty innuendos from both sides which I found highly amusing! I do tend to react when someone talks like this so we were both as bad as one another!

He has also said age is just a number (I am 8 years old than him).

He does have a filthy mind when it comes to innuendos but I find it funny as I am just as bad – I think if this conversation was happening with someone I didn’t know then I would be offended and wouldn't even consider entertaining the idea.

I have said we are as both as bad as one another and he broke his halo a long time ago! I said I was looking forward to this and he said “yep don’t complain”! I said I wouldn’t dare complain and he comes back with “you’ll be begging for more”, when I asked what he referred to, he replied “maybe you will find out”!!

I told him he would need to work for this and he asked how, when I replied and said “oh I am sure you will have an idea”, he said “you tell me”. Felt like I was winding him up so I stopped.

We chatted some more the other night and it went down the same road, but I do give as good as I get, so I guess I ask for the smutty comments!!!

During these innuendos there were comments in there about “let me know when you are free”, but then I stupidly threw it back at him and said for him to let me know when he is free.

I saw him yesterday and he seems really nervous around me. I walked past him a couple of times and clocked him glancing up at me. We did speak and ask each other how we were etc., but he does seem shy and nervous in person.

When my friends read the conversations we have they tell me he is definitely flirting with me and I should ask him out.

His replies are long and detailed so he will reply to every bit of my message, like he has ready it properly and thought out his answers.

He lives about 150 miles away unfortunately, but distance isn’t the issue for me here.

I think I am so far out of the dating game that I am scared to grow those balls that people keep telling me to grow and to ask him out for a drink!

I appreciate people may read this and think he is after one thing, but I know that he isn’t. He is a dad to a teenage daughter and is actively looking for a relationship. He has said that if he wanted a one night stand he could get that in his local nightclub!

I would really like to get to know him more, but I think I stop because I have to see him regularly and I really do not want there to be any awkwardness between us.

Any advice would be greatly received.

You can ask him out if you like. However, since he has so many opportunities but hasn't asked you out, he may simply enjoy flirting with you. A cheeky bloke like him would have the confidence to ask for what he wants.

• Like 1

I have always used innuendos with women but more direct than those he used. Women always knew when I was interested in them. The problem here is that he needs to grow a pair of balls, not you.

• Like 2