European Women and Kissing

lurker74

Just curious...I've had a spate of three European women dates in the last couple of weeks or so (I live in the States). I know that the plural of anecdote is not data but there's one odd thing in common with all three and I'm curious to know if anyone has had this experience or if I should just chalk it up to a low sample size.

So I've gone out with a German woman, a Polish woman, and a Russian woman (I guess I've been working my way east). All three great dates...all three ended with some mid-level kissing. In each case, all three women, when they kissed, were practically eating my face. Like, enough that it was almost funny and I had to restrain from laughing. We're talking biting, deep french kissing, lots of wiggling, and the like. I tend to be more measured so I couldn't help noticing.

So, is this a Euro thing?

Idk, the woman that ate my face the most was american. European here.

I guess nationality has little to say about that. If your, say polish, date emigrated to the US a decade ago she probably would still kiss the same. Are you native american? Otherwise you may be from a, say european back ground that doesn't kiss as aggressively. I was with an woman from Namibia a while ago. She kissed neither excessively passionately nor the opposite.

The european girls I kissed around here weren't noticeably different from any non-european girls (except for that american girl, which to be fair, had an arab background).

maybe you taste good :)

That's actually a good point. A large portion of our attractiveness to others has to do with how we smell and taste to them, and that in turn is largely governed by our DNA. And it's preferable from an evolutionary stand point to procreate with someone from a different genetic origin than our own (as it produces stronger and more resilient offspring). It's very likely that we're inherently attracted to people with a genetic background that differs from our own.

• Like 1

While style varied by person, one commonality I noticed with ladies I dated in-country in the FSU/CIS was, if they liked me enough to be dating/socializing, they liked kissing, and often. It was a pastime all itself, regardless of sex. IME, the younger ones tended to be more energetic. The older, while still passionate, were not as 'eat ones face off'. It was quite different from what I'd been used to dating in my own locale in the US over the years. Interesting that the most voracious kisser was a young lady from western Ukraine who had Polish ancestry.

Sounds like you're doing fine. Go with the flow.

Just curious...I've had a spate of three European women dates in the last couple of weeks or so (I live in the States). I know that the plural of anecdote is not data but there's one odd thing in common with all three and I'm curious to know if anyone has had this experience or if I should just chalk it up to a low sample size.

So I've gone out with a German woman, a Polish woman, and a Russian woman (I guess I've been working my way east). All three great dates...all three ended with some mid-level kissing. In each case, all three women, when they kissed, were practically eating my face. Like, enough that it was almost funny and I had to restrain from laughing. We're talking biting, deep french kissing, lots of wiggling, and the like. I tend to be more measured so I couldn't help noticing.

So, is this a Euro thing?

No. The only Euro thing is, well, the Euro.

thefooloftheyear

Sounds like rookie shyt to me....That's what the girls did when I was 15...

.Do they give you hickeys as well??

TFY

• Author

Lol... Thanks for the comments, all. I guess I'll just chalk it up to coincidence. FWIW, burn and raised American, the women are in they're late 20s to early 30s, and while I try to smell nice all of the time, I don't think that was it.

But yeah, it's been interesting.

They just sound like bad kissers to me.

I've met a few men who kiss like that and you realise there is no hope for training them 'how to' so there's no going forward with any further dates for me when it's that bad.

Most men I've kissed/dated have not been very good at kissing. Two were great at it straight off the bat - and boy do I remember the way they kissed!

Kissing should provoke tingles, butterflies, sexual feelings, not a fit of the giggles.

But they are extremely , extremely good, at the other end at the globe.

Nope l',m not one of the millions that splatter sex life all over the net so you'll just have to use your imagination .