Tried to play it cool, buuut...

iseestars

Last Saturday morning I woke up to a text I have been waiting for awhile, it was a chick I like and she had txt for me to come over, but I missed it, I texted her back and let her kno I was sorry I missed it but next time. She didn't reply back to that but I figured it's be alright, I waited a few days and I texted her kinda late and she never replied again? I'm kinda at a loss? If she texts that late I'm obviously, I don't kno what my next move...

She isbt repying, or should o hit her a 3rd time in hopes she replies

Stop texting her. A 3rd text at this point is groveling.

Do you have any avenues where you see each other in person? Mutual friends? Any change of "randomly" running into her (including you showing up somewhere because she posted on social media that she's there)?

If so, go. See her in person. Ask her on an actual date then.

• Author

We do have mutual friends, and I pry could have seen her since, but I'm kinda like embarrassed I hit her up twice to no response, so I've been declining invites to go where she might be....

• Author

There is an off chance that her friend told her to txt me to come over? Would that make a difference, I mean they were talking about me and it was her still late night telling me to come over

We do have mutual friends, and I pry could have seen her since, but I'm kinda like embarrassed I hit her up twice to no response, so I've been declining invites to go where she might be....

Bad move. Show up. Talk to her in person. If you don't get a warm welcome, move along.

• Like 1
I've been declining invites to go where she might be....

that tactic probably isn't going to work

well show up where she's actually PHYSICALLY AT and see if she ignores you there dude, c'mon

• Like 3
There is an off chance that her friend told her to txt me to come over? Would that make a difference, I mean they were talking about me and it was her still late night telling me to come over

Was it late Friday night? You might have just missed out on a leg over :laugh:

"There is a tide in the affairs of men, which taken at the flood leads on to great fortune..."

You don't always get multiple chances, and there are some that I've screwed up wondering what could have been. Such is life.

Move on; next girl. This one is now on the backburner. Hit her up when you are bored from a place of outcome independence.

Another week will hurt you, especially since you have been avoiding her in person for some time.

Please try to understand that in person interaction is the best way to go. Texting is the worst way. It is a method of staying in touch but if every interaction you have involves a gadget (phone or computer) you are a low priority. When you can see the person life & in person that is the gold standard. Always strive for that & don't worry so much about texting & social media. Be real. Those other thinks are fake virtual reality, not reality.

Was it late Friday night? You might have just missed out on a leg over :laugh:

"There is a tide in the affairs of men, which taken at the flood leads on to great fortune..."

You don't always get multiple chances, and there are some that I've screwed up wondering what could have been. Such is life.

Move on; next girl. This one is now on the backburner. Hit her up when you are bored from a place of outcome independence.

Yip I think you missed your chance.

Based on what I've learned here today, she was probably bored and fancied a romp.

• Like 1
  • Author
Was it late Friday night? You might have just missed out on a leg over

1:30 ish am, I thinkni missed out even if it was her friend that told her to tell me to come over?

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
Fix quote
1:30 ish am, I thinkni missed out even if it was her friend that told her to tell me to come over?

Don't go looking her up through social circles. That's a lot of investment, and it isn't worth it.

If she's being offish, then you should lower your investment - not raise it. Just place her on the backburner. Get another number which is more receptive.

Was it late Friday night? You might have just missed out on a leg over

I don't understand. You're not dating and she texts you at 1:30 AM to tell you to "come over?" For what? A booty call? If yes, well, now that you know what she is, why would you want to date her?

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
Fix quote
  • Author

A human being? But ya I know what u mean, except for this not texting back after the fact, I thought we were really hitting it off

Last Saturday morning I woke up to a text I have been waiting for awhile, it was a chick I like and she had txt for me to come over, but I missed it, I texted her back and let her kno I was sorry I missed it but next time. She didn't reply back to that but I figured it's be alright, I waited a few days and I texted her kinda late and she never replied again? I'm kinda at a loss? If she texts that late I'm obviously, I don't kno what my next move...

What did the text say? Was it to come over? You have missed the window and she might have thought you was with another woman. You text too late back why didn't you just call her on the cell?

• Author

I should have called! And I didn't even think she might have thought it was someone else, I hit her up the next morning telling her I was sleeping and sorry and then like 3 days later