Did I mess up?

Bounceback

So on New Years my ex GF from college texted me in the morning to come spend New Years with her. She lives about 3 hours away, I had just wished her a merry Christmas 5 days prior and that was the first time we had talked in about 2 years, short of a Facebook like here and there. We dated back in 2013 when we were living in same town going to college together. I was 23 she was 20 she's 24 now I'm 27.

Well when I saw her New Years it was the first time I had seen her in about 2 1/2 years and we hadn't had sex since we broke up 3 1/2 years ago despite hanging out a couple times after breaking up. Well we had sex New Years night and then in the morning and it was the best sex we ever had. We talked every day for weeks after this and talked about seeing each other again but then we started talking once a week, once every few weeks, once a month. Never saw her after New Years.

Reached out to her this summer to come see me but she was out of town doing a summer field study in Yellowstone with her college priogram all summer. She just texted me last night at 8:30pm "come here babe. I'm in (name of town where she lives). I replied "I can't tonight but I could come up tomorrow." She didn't reply. Today after lunch I texted "wyd" she replied "send me some pics.." I sent a selfie, dick pic and abs pic, no reply, then said "text me an address. Want to see you before school starts back up and you're busy" she has iMessage read receipts enabled so I can see that she read all my other texts including the pictures but she didn't read the last two texts I sent (adress and wanting to see her again were two separate texts) now I'm thinking that because I didn't go see her last night she might not text me again for a while. I wouldn't say I'm still in love with her but I do care about her and now I'm kicking myself in ass for thinking of automatically get another chance tonight to see her.

I'm sure she had other guys she can hit up for booty call in her city but for her to want to see me knowing she would have to wait for me for 3 hours to get there and also considering our extensive history that she obviously likes me for more than just a booty call. She's told me she loved me a few months after we broke up and also after seeing her New Years. What are the chances I'll see her again and how do I approach contacting her if I want to go see her especially maybe tomorrow before school starts next week?? We've both had other relationships since breaking up 4 years ago but always end up talking again

Edited by Bounceback

It's a classic booty call but you didn't go. If you want a relationship I doubt that will happen but you can ask. Ask after the sex or you might not get the sex.

She wants sex when she wants it. Doesn't much care about your scheduled.

Edited by d0nnivain
  • Like 1

If you don't communicate what you want or wish to have, then she has no clue. This is just her randomly asking to get together for the hell of it because the sex was good last time. You couldn't make it, so she just dropped it. It's just sex.

Are you sure she's the one that sent the texts? This is why it's so important to do face time instead if this was so important to you.

• Author

I don't necessarily want a relationship I just don't want her to count me out next time she wants a booty call just cause I couldn't come up that time. I'm sure she sent the test I highly doubt anyone else was using her phone. I'm just worried she won't consider me next time cause of the distance and she might think I am going to flake which I won't again and I don't mind the drive.

• Author
Yea you did mess up. You sent a d pic, so that is a foregone conclusion.

What's wrong with sending a d pic? I figured that's what she was asking for. We've exchanged nudes before and she was cool with me sending dick pic

I don't necessarily want a relationship I just don't want her to count me out next time she wants a booty call just cause I couldn't come up that time. I'm sure she sent the test I highly doubt anyone else was using her phone. I'm just worried she won't consider me next time cause of the distance and she might think I am going to flake which I won't again and I don't mind the drive.

Then tell her this!! She's not a mind reader. Again if you communicate to her what you would like or wish to do, you will get more action out of her.

• Like 1
Cookiesandough
What's wrong with sending a d pic? I figured that's what she was asking for. We've exchanged nudes before and she was cool with me sending dick pic

If you gotta whip on a d pic, you already lost the war. It may not have put her off before, but sorry she just doesn't seem that interested in you anymore and the d pic didn't help that so she just stopped responding. Wouldn't hurt to ask, though. What's the worst that could happen

Edited by Cookiesandough
  • Author
If you gotta whip on a d pic, you already lost the war. It may not have put her off before, but sorry she just doesn't seem that interested in you anymore and the d pic didn't help that so she just stopped responding. Wouldn't hurt to ask, though. What's the worst that could happen

What picture should I have sent when she said "send me some pics.."

And she's plenty interested or else she wouldn't still contact me after all this time and I've done many many mistakes since knowing her but I always make up for it when I spend time with her in person

D pics are generally unwelcome. However, in this case, you were right to send that pic. She wanted the real thing not a pic but because you sent the pic she might not count you out next time.

It's gonna be a hot or miss thing. You can't always be available when she's horny

Cookiesandough
What picture should I have sent when she said "send me some pics.."

And she's plenty interested or else she wouldn't still contact me after all this time and I've done many many mistakes since knowing her but I always make up for it when I spend time with her in person

Anything but a d pic. Nothing more of a turn off than a d pic from a guy you're not that interested in. If she was, she wouldn't have ignored your messages. She'd said "��" or "mmm that looks tasty" or something dumb like that. She wouldn't have ignored your message asking for her address. Sounds to me she's a tease and you're one of her orbiters, jmo.

Scarlett.O'hara

Sorry, but there is something off about the whole "send me pics" thing. It just doesn't sound like the type of thing a woman would ask for, while choosing to ignore the other messages. I suspect you were being played.

She was either getting a kick out of messing with your head, or someone else did it, with or without her knowledge.

In any case, who has time to deal with these sorts of immature games and poor communication? Surely you have better options than this?

It may not be something you want to admit right now, but sometimes it is better to leave things in the past where they belong.