Should I still contact her?

Bullseye

Met this girl online and went on 4 dates with in a span of a month. All of the dates went great if I say so myself. All in a span of a month. First date was at her place and ended with some magic at the end, second date at her place and nothing happened we ended up cuddling and sleeping on her couch, the third date went from her place and then outside for a walk , which on the way back we started holding hands and back to her place and we did a few light touching and kissing but that's it. For the fourth and final date we went out for a bit and then shopped at this local clothing store, where tried out stuff and asked for my opinion. The night ended with me staying over at her place till the following morning. Texted her 2 days later about how her shoot went (she told about some modeling gig she was doing) she texted me some of the pictures and then I compliment her and didn't here back. Fast forward 5 days later and text her looking to do something and no response. Later 5 days same result. Texted her a week after that and asked her if anything was wrong? Still no response. After that I decided to stop texting her because I knew she was traveling abroad to Europe. Since then she has come back a month later. What should I do guys? Should I still contact this girl? Or should I wait for her to contact me? This girl in my eyes is beautiful, intelligent, and down to earth. I really felt a connection with her. Also if it matters she owns a business and has told me she sometimes could get really busy. I also discovered through a Facebook status that she feels bad for not communicating with people as much as she wants too and how she needs to clear out her mind first, she told me she suffered from anxiety before. Thanks for reading and I hope you can give me some advice.

no. she'll contact you when she's ready or if she even wants to. i get that you felt a connection but she didn't - at least not enough to continue seeing you. four dates doesn't always mean that there's something more or that a relationship is on the horizon.

Edited by diddilybop
  • Like 1
mortensorchid

She doesn't sound like she's interested in you. Sorry you had such a good time, it sounds like you like her to be sure. But for whatever reason she's moved on. So you should as well.

• Like 1
Cookiesandough
then shopped at this local clothing store, where tried out stuff and asked for my opinion.

Just why. And no, she'll respond to your other messages if she's interested

• Author

Thanks for the advice I evaluated this situation and I don't need to think further.l

Edited by Bullseye