is she flaking on me?

hercules22

out of the blue she randomly sends me a text saying your gonna hate me.

so i replied with a question mark she doesn't reply back till i text her again saying so you are going to leave me hanging thinking about what you said all night she just says it about tomorrow i try call her she doesn't answer and haven't heard from her since supposed to go on a date tomorrow what gives .

What gives is you got flaked on a game playing drama queen.

If she ever contacts you again I would ignore simply because she left you hanging like that.

if she was really interested and quality she would tell you she couldn't make it, explain why, and try to reschedule all in the same text.

• Author
What gives is you got flaked on a game playing drama queen.

If she ever contacts you again I would ignore simply because she left you hanging like that.

if she was really interested and quality she would tell you she couldn't make it, explain why, and try to reschedule all in the same text.

yeah i dont get it i am really annoyed at the moment we hanged out like 2 days ago everything seemed well she said she was keen then just goes cold without any sort of explanation

That's a pretty bizarre text and I would say inconsiderate and she flaking. A descent person would simply cancel the date, and if she was interested in you, give a reason and reschedule. At this point, you don't even know if she's cancelling the date or what this is about, but it's probably the date, so I guess you have tomorrow (tonight?) free. It would be a little humorous if she texts you later asking where you are; then you get thumbs down for standing her up.

Move on. If she is so inconsiderate she can't be upfront (it has to be the date) or at the very least, follow up on such an vague text, she's probably not worth your time. It's unfortunate, as you seem to have hit it off, but such is life. It happens. Update if you hear anything. :)

• Author

still haven't heard from her she has been active on facebook and just put up a status always good people die first **** this world . maybe family or friend passed away i am not sure i guess ill just wait for her to get back to me still very strange for her to say your gonna hate me if that has something to do with it

ExpatInItaly

The considerate thing to do would be to at least have replied to you after her cryptic message. If she has time to post on FB, she could have sent you a quick message letting you know what was happening.

I'm sorry OP, but I wouldn't count on this date going through.

InvisiBlonde
out of the blue she randomly sends me a text saying your gonna hate me.

"You were right; I do." :mad:

I realize this may be of small comfort to you right now, but IMO you dodged a bullet, Herc.

Sorry :(

The considerate thing to do would be to at least have replied to you after her cryptic message. If she has time to post on FB, she could have sent you a quick message letting you know what was happening.

I'm sorry OP, but I wouldn't count on this date going through.

Yup.

If she can post it on FB then she can text op.

i've been in this situation before and when the woman went dark on me just before a date i made other plans.

The best is when they hit me up the day of the date and i tell them because i hadn't heard from them in X amount of days i made other plans.

• Like 1
ChatroomHero

Whenever you get a cryptic message and them crickets, you are dealing with a professional flake. You'll never get a straight answer, they will never be up front, they will waive everything off with some casual excuse.

Hoping they come around and be straight with you will just lead to constant frustration. Best to chalk it up to low interest and move on.

• Like 1