when to have sex

fred123

this is a question that I'm sure a lot of us guys are curious about esp reading one of the threads on here recently. would love to hear girls points of view.

what/ how to handle a situation where you are join on dates with a girl but haven't slept with her yet because you both live with parents. is it fair to say if a girl is into you and wants to have sex with you she would do it in the car?

how many dates do you wait before you think she si stringing you along or just not that into you. how would you handle as a guy trying to sleep with her?

girls suggestions would be fantastic - just want to see what the girl is thinking in these situations.

i think if you haven't slept with them by 2 months because of living with your parents then move on. why can't you sleeps with her in the car?

this is a question that I'm sure a lot of us guys are curious about esp reading one of the threads on here recently. would love to hear girls points of view.

what/ how to handle a situation where you are join on dates with a girl but haven't slept with her yet because you both live with parents. is it fair to say if a girl is into you and wants to have sex with you she would do it in the car?

how many dates do you wait before you think she si stringing you along or just not that into you. how would you handle as a guy trying to sleep with her?

girls suggestions would be fantastic - just want to see what the girl is thinking in these situations.

i think if you haven't slept with them by 2 months because of living with your parents then move on. why can't you sleeps with her in the car?

How old are you fred?

Maybe it's just because I'm a little older and have lived on my own for years... but there is no way that I would ever have sex with a man in a car because he lives with his parents. Car sex may be fun because it's "different and exciting," but it's not for the first time and it's not everytime... I think if you are expecting to find a girl who will do this, you will be sadly disappointed...

Edited by BaileyB
  • Like 4