Dump or continue?

mistycord

So I've been dating this guy for almost 2 months now (we're not "official" but we agreed to only be dating each other) but we haven' talked seen each other for about 3 weeks now. I've spoken to him about it and asked flat out if he's not into it and he says he is and wants to continue being with me and that he's been busy (applying for jobs, job interviews, fixing his car, dealing with his parents health issues) so I guess I wanna know is he bull****ting me and just telling me things to keep me around or do I continue seeing him? Mind you he still calls/texts/web cams nearly every day. We're not an official couple so of course he's not obligated to see me every day but does it mean something?

Edited by mistycord
So I've been dating this guy for almost 2 months now (we're not "official" but we agreed to only be dating each other) but we haven' talked seen each other for about 3 weeks now. I've spoken to him about it and asked flat out if he's not into it and he says he is and wants to continue being with me and that he's been busy (applying for jobs, job interviews, fixing his car, dealing with his parents health issues) so I guess I wanna know is he bull****ting me and just telling me things to keep me around or do I continue seeing him? Mind you he still calls/texts/web cams nearly every day. We're not an official couple so of course he's not obligated to see me every day but doesn't it mean something?

It means he's not all that interested.

People make time in their lives for what is important to them.

You've barely got one month of dating here in reality--those 3 weeks of not seeing one another subtracts from that 2 month amount.

If he's ok with how this is going then that means he's not investing in this.

• Like 3

He's found time to do everything else but talk/see you. You're way down the to do list.

It's time to move on.

• Like 3

Yes, like others said, not into you but wants you to be available to him. Dump him immediately you can do better.

• Like 1
So I've been dating this guy for almost 2 months now (we're not "official" but we agreed to only be dating each other) but we haven' talked seen each other for about 3 weeks now. I've spoken to him about it and asked flat out if he's not into it and he says he is and wants to continue being with me and that he's been busy (applying for jobs, job interviews, fixing his car, dealing with his parents health issues) so I guess I wanna know is he bull****ting me and just telling me things to keep me around or do I continue seeing him? Mind you he still calls/texts/web cams nearly every day. We're not an official couple so of course he's not obligated to see me every day but does it mean something?

Only to him to boost his Ego.. Your just hanging around him like a string with no end in sight. You need to cut that string and move on now..

• Like 1

It means he's just not very interested.

I'd leave it as is if you just enjoy fim as a friend / FWB, or cut contact if you're looking for a serious relationship (his actions suggest he's not willing to have one with you).

• Like 1
Superchicken

Misty, the boys have spoken.

Its a load of tripe !.

I don't know of any guy that will leave a woman for more than a week at most, without the need to get in contact with her.

My "Guy" sensors tells me there's someone else in his life.

This is what's taking up his time.

Leave this guy, and look for the one that's looking for you ..

Good luck.

Ted.

• Like 1

Just like everyone else, if he was really into you, he'd make time, even if only for an hour or so for you. If he has the time to video chat daily, why not meet for coffee or even just hang and watch a movie on the sofa (if you're at that stage to go to each other's homes)? Is distance an issue?

Let's say he's into you but his life really is that busy and there are other factors like distance creating a problem. You have to decide if this level of together is something you're willing to accept and for how long? In three weeks' time, one would think you could get at least one nice date, but when speaking exclusivity, is that enough, and again, for how long?

Out of an 8 week time frame, three weeks of it, you have not seen each other in person.

He wants to keep you around when he gets around to you, and he wants to assure you won't date or meet another guy, so he's locked you into being exclusive while not being in a relationship...win-win for him...notsomuch for you. I think it's time to call this one a bust and move on. Meet someone you can actually spend time with and get to know!

Misty, in asking him how he feels, you're making a rookie mistake. You don't ever have to ask someone if they want to continue with you. Thing is, if things are so questionable that you have to ask the question, then just get yourself out of there. Drop and move on.

A guy who wants you will never leave you in any doubt.

• Like 3

When an attractive woman tells me her BF hasn't had time for her for even a week, all i can think of is:

"he's going THAT long without sex?"

The answer is almost always.

no, no he isn't.

• Like 1
Superchicken
When an attractive woman tells me her BF hasn't had time for her for even a week, all i can think of is:

"he's going THAT long without sex?"

The answer is almost always.

no, no he isn't.

Oh man, one week.

I'm ropeable after 2 days.

Holly Catfish batman !.

One week. No way..

Ted.

Oh man, one week.

I'm ropeable after 2 days.

Holly Catfish batman !.

One week. No way..

Ted.

I think you missed the meaning of my post.

Those guys despite only seeing their GF's once a week are having sex multiple times a week.

With other women.

Superchicken
I think you missed the meaning of my post.

Those guys despite only seeing their GF's once a week are having sex multiple times a week.

With other women.

I was being facetious..:rolleyes:

Sorry..

Ted..

Superchicken
gotta use :rolleyes: or something so i know. :)

I thought maybe "Holly Catfish Batman", may have been a give away, but..:rolleyes:

Ted..