Ended things - after she didn't know what she wanted.

Aquaman83

I was dating someone for 6+ dates - and i asked her this week if she saw something in the future.

She wanted to keep things casual and see where things go, and she didnt know what she wanted.... .she wanted to keep trying to see if it will go anyplace...

So I came on here and got people's thoughts -

i told her :

I wanted to grab a hold of you for a quick two minutes.

I feel there is a possibility that we both want different things at this point in time. I know you have some confusion with running into ex's, and you might not know what you want.

I feel by us trying to see where things can go, I think it could create more confusion for us and ultimately this not working out.

I think it would be good for us to stop seeing each other at this point in time. If things change for you, and want to see where we can go. Reach out and we can see.

---- she responded and apologized that she couldn't give what i wanted and etc. I said nothing to apologize for - you aren't ready and no hard feelings..

I went on FB and restricted her - so she really cannot do anything but message me on FB. - I dont want her to see what I am up too, i want her to reach out to me if she is curious - and part i was mad and did this...( did this yesterday - last time we spoke)

and i noticed today she did the same thing for me?

1.) Why would she do this? - More or less F**** you ill do the same to him?

2.) Does this mean anything to me? like does she show she cares?

Turn about is fair play. You my friend are putting way more thought into a 6 date thing than you should

• Like 2
  • Author

we have history of longer +3 years

we went out in the past, but she ended it - which was summed up in another thread.... which she told me this time around -

CautiouslyOptimistic

i told her :

I wanted to grab a hold of you for a quick two minutes.

I kinda got lost after this. What does this even mean??

Turn about is fair play. You my friend are putting way more thought into a 6 date thing than you should

What you mean he is putting more thought into a 6 date thing?

CautiouslyOptimistic
talk to her on the phone... sorry, its a regional thing.

Oh ok :cool:

• Author

look - i was cutting out all the other stuff that you do not need to know.

now you are bashing someone on the forums that is coming here looking for advice..

9 dates (her + me)

we hung out with a group of friends...countless times throughout the years

mutual person we know (sort of step brother) (my mom is dating his dad) - and we grew up together. (my dad passed away 7 years ago) - (my dad's best friend got with my mom) passed away. I found out through my mom, and i reached out to her because she moved to the next town away (1.5 hours away is her hometown)

--- I asked her out after we reconnected of dropping off for 3 years (we hung out in the same group, but i never called her she never called me) but I haven't seen her in a year +.

So this time around is 6 dates.... yes (1 a week - with 2 weeks due to schedule conflicts)

I am not some 12 year old in love (i am in my mid thirties)

I am cutting down length in the post, because people will look at it and see its too long to read, im not reading it....

Edited by Aquaman83
typo

Obviously you are projecting your feelings for her onto her. She not thinking of you like that.

No one can tell you anything at this time but her actions make it very clear yet you refuse to believe.

I also think you did the right thing. You avoided being dragged into a casual relationship for months and wasting your time. She has known you for a while, it's not complicated you date exclusively or not, when someone says they are not sure it's just another way of saying *no*.

From now move on. You should not look her up, or care what is her next move. Erase her from your mind and go out there and get yourself the relationship you deserve.