I feel like a jerk BUT...she's hot!

TheNewRock

So, i met this girl the other day thru a mutual female friend. We all hung out, got drinks, went bar hopping, etc... had a good time, nothing beyond like how a group of friends would hang out. I playfully touched her a few times, like while joking, like on the shoulder, arm, nothing shady and she did the same. Im attracted to her. However, i found out through my friend that she has a boyfriend, they just started dating about a month or two ago and apparently so far, he's a good guy. Im pretty sure this girl knows I like her, because I told our friend she was beautiful and if she were single, I'd date her. And my friend, told her I said that. Ugh. That night, we exchanged social media info and every time i post something on Snapchat or IG, she always watches or likes my posts instantly. I dont want to be a jerk and flirt with her because she has a boyfriend, so i keep it friendly and simple, but at the same time...like i said, im attracted to her, so i dont want to be friendly to the point that I friendzone myself. We all are going to hang out together in a few weeks again, what should I do?

Thanks

CautiouslyOptimistic

Have integrity. Don't try to sway her away from her boyfriend. Because if you did that, how would you trust she wouldn't allow another guy to do it to you? If it's meant to be, it will happen.

• Author

Oh, I know that. Im old enough to know that never turns out good. I meant how should I approach hanging out with her in a group setting and talking to her, without jumping into the friend zone. Sorry for not being specific.

CautiouslyOptimistic
Oh, I know that. Im old enough to know that never turns out good. I meant how should I approach hanging out with her in a group setting and talking to her, without jumping into the friend zone. Sorry for not being specific.

I guess just keep your hands off of her and make sure you are talking to other people in addition to her.

Say nothing, do nothing. Just stay in the hopper.

She's put you there on purpose in case she breaks up with her BF.

Continue to live your life and date other girls.

• Like 2
Say nothing, do nothing. Just stay in the hopper.

She's put you there on purpose in case she breaks up with her BF.

Continue to live your life and date other girls.

This.

If her BF was that important he would of been out with her.

but, you may be 3 down the list.

even if she blows though "bf's" quickly i would not hesitate to date someone else.

Hanging out is a few weeks away, Id wait and reevaluate. Thats a long time for a relationship that started a month ago. She'll either be done w him or it will be more solid.

• Like 1