Why is she telling me about her the guys she's talki too?

Soccerbud91

Soccerbud91

This girl I use to talk to like three weeks ago, we kissed and she talked about how much it ment that she made that move etc. Then some **** happened and I ended up stopping texting her cause I thought she lost interest.

now three weeks later I seen her at the bar and we talked. The next day I txted her and asked her what we talked about (just trying to strike up a convo). she said what we talked about but then she was like I thought you were gonna ask something else. She said she thought I was gonna ask her about the guy she was talking to. She then told me how into him she was and that she wanted to go after him. She was complaining that he didn't text her the next day tho so I was polite and said be patient. The next day we were texting and she was like guess what? He txted me with a smiley emoji.

i then asked her why she was telling me this stuff cause it seemed like she was trying to rub it in. She said she was just happy and excited and needed someone to tell. Then we talked about how I "casually" stopped texting her and she thought it was bc something personal she shared the day before. And said she was still interested the before I stopped texting her.

why would she be telling me the stuff about the guy? To get a reaction?

Yes, making you jealous. Either that, or she legitimately just gives zero f**ks.

Don't worry about it. Don't even address it, if you can help it. Just escalate regardless.

You'll soon find out which it is. If it's the latter, you dispose of her from your life.

Don't be so easily distracted by such rudimentary games.

• Like 1
And said she was still interested the before I stopped texting her.

When I did that, it was to indicate to the man I am no longer interested in him and I moved on. I think it's pretty clear that's what she told you. She used past tense when she said she was still interested before. That means she is no longer interested now.