how do i play hard to get when he's the one playing hard to get?

blackchild

blackchild

theres a guy that i like and i know he likes me because everytime he sees me he picks me up and hugs me and when he puts me down he gives me kisses ( plus he alwaays has a boner when i hug him too). he has a problem with disappearing& reappearing. but when stays around it's only because i cuddled him. anyways my question is how do i hook him by playing hard to get when he's the one playing hard to get? not to mention i don't want to look desparated

ridinbikes247

you gotta be sure he likes you....some people play hard to get cause they really dont like you, so they only do that when there bored......the last chick i was with acted like she was hard to get but really she had a man on the side "read the breakin up section "caught her in the act thread......if someone truly likes u i dont think theyd play games...thats how i see it....ive been reading some other threads and most people think the same thing.....ive been played and have played so i sort of know...the chicks i really like i dont play games..i contact them and always wanna hang out..then the one i play are the ones that are just there so incase i get bored ill call em up and just say my phones waslost for a while or ive been way to busy .....

HOW TO PLAY HARD TO GET

BE hard to get.

Stop hugging him, or hugging but no kissing

Mention someone you had a date with maybe.

Do you really like him, or do you like him liking you and playing you?????

Because that's what he is doing hugging you with his boner....!!

Played

RecordProducer

Play the cold-hot game! ;) It's his game, isn't it?

One day you hug him and kiss him and joke around and everything, another day you're in a hurry and don't have time for him.

• 7 months later...
white_angelbreath
some people play hard to get cause they really dont like you, so they only do that when there bored......if someone truly likes u i dont think theyd play games...thats how i see it....ive been reading some other threads and most people think the same thing.....ive been played and have played so i sort of know...the chicks i really like i dont play games..i contact them and always wanna hang out..then the one i play are the ones that are just there so incase i get bored ill call em up and just say my phones waslost for a while or ive been way to busy .....

yeah, i totally agree. just imagine guys you like and guys you don't like, you'll spend more time with them and more time just thinking how you can get close to them with guys you really like, right, and of course, it works the other way around with guys you naturally don't like who likes you. And how would guys whom you don't like who likes you thinks? They might think that you are just playing hard-to-get which in reality you are not. You are just not interested in them.

well, that's how i perceive guys who are not that really interested in me. guys don't play hard-to-get with girls they really really like otherwise they would lose the girl. guys who play hard-to-get with me are crap. they are not that really interested in me.

Okay men are like this, they play hard to get when they unsure - they want you but want to keep their options open so they keep you on a thread.

The minute you show them you not waiting either, they freak out and want you but only for a short time anyway coz they get board again and once again are out on the prowl.

If you want to keep them, make them fall inlove with you, so easy, men are like puppies just treat them from time to time and before you know it they need you.

Do somthing with them that they will never forget, take then to the beach at night, skinny dip, be crazy, if he is playing hard to get he will love iot so much he would have last the battle already.

Ladies hang onto you husbands - Tiggers out, single and ready to mingle

• 1 month later...

Why play anything? I mean really, If you're into the guy tell him - If for either you or him the thrill is only in the chase then what's the point? I know games can get addictive if he starts it but Craig is right..the only way you win the game is by failing to any longer play it.

• 1 month later...

I have a similar thing.

I live in North Hampshire and there is someone i like in Winchester. I've liked him for AGES, we met through a friend first off on the internet, then we met up and he was everything that i expected him to be, better.

We kissed the first time we met but nothing has happened since. I don't live far from him so i could quite easily drive down there every weekend to see (and i would) if he said.

But every time i text him, or call him for that matter, i always get the same response that he is 'BUSY'. At work, or with friends and one saturday he said he was going to be in bed by 8pm because he had a busy day on the sunday. He was on msn messenger later that night, pissed.

These are the signals i get that he is playing hard-to-get or that he is not interested. But other times i get signals that he is interested as he always invited me down (although he never gets a specific time or date when he might be free) to show him my new car.

Am i coming accross as too desperate or am i just barmy? OR is he just a walking talking tease? Doesn't know what he wants?

It's starting to peeve me off (this is a gay r/ship so i don't know if anyone has any advice for me?!)

How do you win? You don't play the game.

Essentially that's it.

If they are that hot and cold, something is wrong.

Just make your needs #1 and you won't be attracted to someone who isn't fit for a relationship, which on the surface it seems, he isn't.

How do you win? You don't play the game.

I dunno...isn't it all a game that no one bothers to tell you what the rules are?

just a thought

I dunno...isn't it all a game that no one bothers to tell you what the rules are?

just a thought

Rules change depending on the person.

People who have "rules" to begin with... will end up losing the "game" because they play by those rules.

HotCaliGirl

the game rules have to be modified for each person's personality...only the players are good at it while the rest of us try to figure out the next move and always mess up...

whichwayisup
I have a similar thing.

I live in North Hampshire and there is someone i like in Winchester. I've liked him for AGES, we met through a friend first off on the internet, then we met up and he was everything that i expected him to be, better.

We kissed the first time we met but nothing has happened since. I don't live far from him so i could quite easily drive down there every weekend to see (and i would) if he said.

But every time i text him, or call him for that matter, i always get the same response that he is 'BUSY'. At work, or with friends and one saturday he said he was going to be in bed by 8pm because he had a busy day on the sunday. He was on msn messenger later that night, pissed.

These are the signals i get that he is playing hard-to-get or that he is not interested. But other times i get signals that he is interested as he always invited me down (although he never gets a specific time or date when he might be free) to show him my new car.

Am i coming accross as too desperate or am i just barmy? OR is he just a walking talking tease? Doesn't know what he wants?

It's starting to peeve me off (this is a gay r/ship so i don't know if anyone has any advice for me?!)

You have two choices:

Leave him alone. Don't contact him at all. He's told you he's "busy" so take him for his word. Forget that he ever existed!

OR..

Just spill it. Tell him that you're interested in him and if he isn't into you he should just say so! That way you're not wasting your time and energy on someone who isn't interested. Atleast this way you'll know what is what.