He is suddenly more... loving?

Bf and I have been dating for like 6 to 7 months.

He had some relationship anxiety previously and we took a break due to it which was super short. We just needed some air to cool off and clear our heads. I was sceptical of us getting back together but after small break it felt even better again.

Our start was super intense. We see at least once a week and every weekend. We talk on phone and text daily.

There were couple of issues which we figured out. Mostly stress and anxiety related. After those were figured out. Things got very smooth.

But now he is suddenly even more loving and much more nicer to me than before. Which is making all kinds of bells ring in my head since I have some serious trust issues and back ground of guys cheating on me. And now I feel like he is being nice to me because of guilt.

There is no evidence to back up my thoughts, only that he laughted when I asked if he is cheating. And he told me that he is just more relaxed now and feels like home with me now that the stressful period is over.

Does this make sense?

Im working on my trust issues.

Please help. :)

coolheadal

You seem to have it together you have a lot of emotional and mental issues to over come. If you push him away then he'll wonder off and cheat on you. So stop doing that. Try to work on your own issues. I think you shouldn't be in any relationship until you are stable mind wise and second that you can cope with being rejected again. This guy all over the place he doesn't have a clue what the heck he's doing with you. You two need to seek help with a license therapist that handles cases like yours.

• Author
You seem to have it together you have a lot of emotional and mental issues to over come. If you push him away then he'll wonder off and cheat on you. So stop doing that. Try to work on your own issues. I think you shouldn't be in any relationship until you are stable mind wise and second that you can cope with being rejected again. This guy all over the place he doesn't have a clue what the heck he's doing with you. You two need to seek help with a license therapist that handles cases like yours.

Hi thats for you comment but it doesnt make lot of sense. I have it together but lot of issues? Im not pushing him away. Also not all guys just "wonder off and cheat". As I wrote I am working on my issues. Cheating is not same as being rejected. I have no problem of being rejected. And I am stable minded. I just have some bad experiences like many do. Also how can you say he dont know what he is doing with me? And cases like what?