Reaching out

FaithInTheDark

FaithInTheDark

My best friend is in a band and introduced me to one of the drummers and we hit it off instantly.

Two weeks ago we went on a date and hooked up.

Im really into this guy .

I went on vacation and asked if he wanted to hang out again.

He said sure and to call him when I have sometime.

Well, now I'm back and one of the band members GF invited me out this weekend to join the band for bowling.

Basically, I only really want to go if the guy is going lol.

I texted my best friend in the band and he said he didn't know if they're going.bowling because they never confirmed anything.

So, now I'm wondering if it would be ok if I reached out to the guy and asked him if he was actually going or not?

I know.i sound silly but I'm really rusty in the dating game.

JuneJulySeptember
My best friend is in a band and introduced me to one of the drummers and we hit it off instantly.

Two weeks ago we went on a date and hooked up.

Im really into this guy .

I went on vacation and asked if he wanted to hang out again.

He said sure and to call him when I have sometime.

Well, now I'm back and one of the band members GF invited me out this weekend to join the band for bowling.

Basically, I only really want to go if the guy is going lol.

I texted my best friend in the band and he said he didn't know if they're going.bowling because they never confirmed anything.

So, now I'm wondering if it would be ok if I reached out to the guy and asked him if he was actually going or not?

I know.i sound silly but I'm really rusty in the dating game.

Let me get this straight. You've already went on a date and had sex with this guy, but are afraid to call him up to see if wants to go bowling? Lol.

I think you're past that stage. Just call him.

Just tell him So and So asked me to go bowling and I only want to go if you're going. Are you going? I need to give her my answer.

Although I will tell you that you shouldn't be turning down friend invitations from around the band because in my experience if they rest of the band and close circle don't like you, you're done.

• Author
FaithInTheDark

Update:

I texted the guy yesterday but heard no response. He did tell me before his phone doesn't work very well and sometimes he doesn't get texts until the next day.

Well, I saw him online and said "I text you but I know you said your phone doesn't work properly. I was wondering if you were gonna go bowling tonight?"

He said "my phone works, but it's shaky. Waiting to get a new one, yes...I will be at bowling "

I told him I was thinking of going because I was invited but didn't want to intrude...

He said "stop by for sure, we will be there at 9"

At this point I just feel plain weird.

I didn't get a reply for almost a full day and had to follow up using messenger.

Now at this point I don't know if I should even go bowling because I can't tell if he's interested and I'm the one reaching out ....

Should I go bowling with them ? Where do I go from here, my outlook on the guy is changing because I feel unsure about where we stand and I won't do anymore chasing here on out.

staggerlee71

go bowling!, Have fun! flirt a little. don't put so much pressure into this.

Its impossible to know what he thinking but he told you he would be there, exactly what time he would be there, and said stop by for sure.

Sounds like fun to me

• Like 3