Crazy blind date story

sweetgirl75

sweetgirl75

I was set up a really long time ago to go on a blind date that was set up by a really good friend of mine. He was a nice looking guy, dressed western like I absolutely love. He was polite and treated me well. Something was bugging me but I did not know what it was. We ate out and then went to a carnival. I told him my fear of heights and he just laughed it off. Now that I think about what kind of guy he turned out to be I wish I would have puked not really. He was really into drinking and I was not so he kind of made fun of me for not wanting to get sloshed. He took me home and then he left. Later on his name is on the news for stealing a truck out of town. I dodged a bullet on that one. Does anyone have any crazy blind date stories? I swore to never go on another blind date again.

My favorite blind date story was a set up by a good friend. We went for coffee and he had something important he felt that he needed to tell me, on the first date.

He was previously married and when they married, they both agreed that they didn't want children. However with time, he felt this his wife was changing her mind so he got a vasectomy, without telling her...

He wanted to let me know up front that he could not have children, if that was important to me. Little did he know that it was not as important as the fact that he lied to his wife, and made a major life decision without consulting her...

When I told my friend what happened and that we would not be seeing each other again, all she could say was "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry..."

Edited by BaileyB
  • Like 1
MajesticUnicorn

I decided to go outside of my comfort zone and date someone who isn't my normal "type," as so many people suggest. He was a really hipster guy, with a beard, piercings, tats, the whole shebang.

The date went okay, except for him talking about religion/politics, basically everything you aren't supposed to bring up on a first date. As a result I drank a lot (too much). For some reason I thought it was a good idea to have a night cap with him, which I guess would have been fine except for he was LIVING IN A TENT. I guess he was in the process of building a "tiny house," either way, he did not get a second date.

• Like 1