Would you attend or would you decline?

laraturner2017

laraturner2017

I am curious as to what most people would think of this scenario:

Guys, say that you have a significant other, wife or girlfriend, fiance, whatever. Imagine that you might have a slight (or full) crush on another girl, and you're a bit confused about your feelings. However, you're not a cheater, and you really want to stay good, however, feelings are feelings, and you know this crush is real and that your feelings might be getting reciprocated somewhat by your crush too. Say that your crush invites you and your girlfriend (let's say) to a personal birthday party, she also has a boyfriend of her own, and you two might have flirted back and forth, sometimes a little too much. Do you think that you would go ahead and attend that birthday party with your gf? Pile on top of that the fact that you may have discussed with your girlfriend a bit about this other girl and she might sense something is not right. However, you're being good and you're still running by your girlfriend whether or not you both should attend. What are the chances? Will your crush get an accept or decline from you?

If you're a guy, would you go? Knowing that you would get to see her with her bf, and she will see you with your gf? if you're a girl, and this is happening to your guy, and you're sensing something not right, would you let him attend (and of course you tagging along)?

[]

I think you know its not a good idea to entertain feelings for another person besides your SO

So no, its not a good idea to go

Be honest and upfront with your gf about your feelings for this other girl. She deserves to know and she deserves to be with someone who respects her enough to pay no mind to a 'crush'

[]

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
Off topic content redacted ~6
  • Like 1

Of course not. She's probably going to bust you if you go. Maybe she invited you because she wants you to SEE her with her man to end the crushing. I mean, who knows, but no good can come of it.