Why did he say this to his ex?

livelaughlove21

livelaughlove21

Why did he say this to his ex girlfriend?

He told his ex that he still loves her and is still in love with her to her face when they were hanging out together. (He was drunk) He also told her that he was talking to someone (me) but he said he doesn't like me and never even wanted to talk to me. (I made the first move when we met) Him and his ex were together for 2 years and it's only been 8 months since they have been apart (seems to me there hasn't really been a no contact period). I found out from a friend of mine she is moving back in town. Anyway he totally disregarded me when he saw her again. Taking her out to dinner, he kissed her, hugged her, came to her as soon as he got off work. I found out they didn't have sex but they were physically affectionate. Am I a rebound? What is up with this guy? Be blunt I need the truth!! Thanks

He said & did these things because she is the one he wants.

You are a rebound. You made the first move & he was hurting by the break up. You were there to fill a void.

Sorry. You said you wanted the truth.

• Like 2

Sorry that happened.

The truth is there's a reason why you let a guy pursue you first. Men will say yes to a woman who initiates with the notion that easy sex will be the end result.

Men initiate and pursue women they are truly interested in.

Why did he say this to his ex girlfriend?

He told his ex that he still loves her and is still in love with her to her face when they were hanging out together. (He was drunk) He also told her that he was talking to someone (me) but he said he doesn't like me and never even wanted to talk to me. (I made the first move when we met) Him and his ex were together for 2 years and it's only been 8 months since they have been apart (seems to me there hasn't really been a no contact period). I found out from a friend of mine she is moving back in town. Anyway he totally disregarded me when he saw her again. Taking her out to dinner, he kissed her, hugged her, came to her as soon as he got off work. I found out they didn't have sex but they were physically affectionate. Am I a rebound? What is up with this guy? Be blunt I need the truth!! Thanks

Sorry this is happening, I know how hurtful it is. First things first, walk away. Again, it is hard but in the long run it won't be as debilitating. Any guy who is speaking to his ex while supposedly courting you isn't into you. If a guy is 110% keen he will make it known through his actions and will naturally give off vibes that you won't be doubting. It is already a red flag that you're feeling this way. Think about it this way, you like him and are committed to making it work between you? Would you therefore do what he did with your ex? No? Because you are 100% invested, whereas he isn't. All comes back to that saying of actions speaking louder than words. Run away from him, it is better to stay single than mistreats.

• Like 2
Sorry this is happening, I know how hurtful it is. First things first, walk away. Again, it is hard but in the long run it won't be as debilitating. Any guy who is speaking to his ex while supposedly courting you isn't into you. If a guy is 110% keen he will make it known through his actions and will naturally give off vibes that you won't be doubting. It is already a red flag that you're feeling this way. Think about it this way, you like him and are committed to making it work between you? Would you therefore do what he did with your ex? No? Because you are 100% invested, whereas he isn't. All comes back to that saying of actions speaking louder than words. Run away from him, it is better to stay single than mistreats.

*than be mistreated. Silly autocorrect.

It's all very straightforward. I'm not sure why you're uncertain as to what it means.

He is still in love with her. You are the rebound.

You should consider him an ex. Move on.

• Like 3

A little unsolicited advice from a man. Make the first move all you want. I had a 6 year relationship with woman that bumped her arse into my crotch "accidentally" and then started chatting me up. You had to be there, it wasn't as blatant as it may sound and took some really good timing on her part, haha!

Blanket statements about men and women are just nonsense. Personally, I find a woman introducing herself to me very flattering and I don't think any absurd thing about her because of it.

Heck, I'm pretty observant and can see it coming most times. Normally, both sexes give a lot of approach signals before making a move anyway.

As usual, be yourself. You were blindsided by this guy's actions. You swung and missed, pick up the bat and take another swing. Probably his loss, who knows.

How is it that you know these details? Did he tell you? Did a mutual friend tell you?

I guess it really doesn't matter who told you, it's good that you know. It's time to walk away. He wants his ex, and even if he wants you too, he wants his ex more, and you absolutely don't want to be with someone who isn't 100% devoted to you.

Drop him now. Move on. It will hurt, but staying with a man who is love with someone else hurts more. You are second fiddle and someone he uses to fill in the gaps when his ex-girlfriend is blowing him off. The second she gives him attention is the second you get dropped until she blows him off again, and that's when he comes back to you.

You deserve better than this. You are a beautiful and smart woman who deserves a man who wants nothing but you, 100%.

Drop him. Drop him now before he causes more damage to your psyche.

His ex-girlfriend seems to be stringing him along, and that is on him to deal with. She brings him on board on her whim, then tosses him aside when she's done. you're on the side having the same thing happening to you. You don't want a passive and damaged man who allows a past relationship to stomp all over him. He really isn't a solid person to be with right now. He needs to break it off with her, spend time alone, and heal. Right now, you need to run, and run fast. He will do nothing but damage you. You're already hurting. He is not a healthy relationship. It hurts, but end it. Just end it. He might beg and plead and ask for a second chance...no. The answer is no. You will find Mr. Right. This man is not Mr. Right. This man has a sh**-load of baggage that will damage you. End it now.

• Author
livelaughlove21

Yes a friend told me. He also told her he never wanted to break up with her. She told him she loves him so much and he texted her and said he loves her so much to. This girl hurt him really bad and she wants him back. I really think they may get back together