Ex added me on LinkedIn

minou23

So he added me except I don't have an account associated with that email. I thought he sent it to all his email contacts, and maybe he did, but he didn't unselect my name so he knew it sent me an invite. He's a recruiter for healthcare but I guess finance now, which will be my field. I'm finishing up school and recently quit my job to do so. Maybe he's just trying to use me to get a job that he would make commission off of? We haven't talked in 3 weeks, but aren't on bad terms. Am I over thinking this?

What bugs me is I was thinking about him and missing him then I see a notification from him and my heart sank. I stopped talking to him because I'm over the way he pushes and pulls.

He is a recruiter, meaning that he will habitually friend a lot of people on LinkedIn. Yes, I think it means very little.

I think you're getting carried away and understandably so as you're emotional about him.

I read your other thread and if this is the same guy, you need to ignore this and move on. Chances are he sent a group notification or it's another round to start the push and pull chaos.

Gr8fuln2020
What bugs me is I was thinking about him and missing him then I see a notification from him and my heart sank. I stopped talking to him because I'm over the way he pushes and pulls.

Are you sure you're over him???

• Author

No, not the same guy. This guy I was in a very serious relationship with. I don't know that I'm completely over him. I miss him because we had a great relationship and a lot of fun. The last time we saw each other, which was about a month ago, he asked me to hang out. Which surprised me. He was very kind and warm and told me he was still sad about things. But a couple days later he's cold and giving me one worded replies to my texts. So I was like meh it's best if I don't talk to him. He's been on the site for over a year. Never had any requests from him before.