Boyfriend is going to the Bahamas without me and has a history of cheating

xxlexixx

So me and my boyfriend are both seniors in high school, different high schools. We have been dating for 2 years and only see each other on weekends when we're not in school. We are that happy couple that always jokes around and acts like little kids. He has had a history of cheating before dating me. During the beginning months of our relationship, I was aware he secretly still talked to his ex. I found out recently however during that time he told her I was his cousin. Also, I know while he was in Hawaii on a vacation he was hanging out with girls because one of them snap chatted me from his account. So yes, I was aware there was someone else but really didn't care because I wasn't hurt over a cheating boyfriend before, and thought it was just a misunderstanding. Over the summer, we worked at a camp where he has gone all his life. There was a girl there who had a weird obsession with him and would oddly come to me and ask where he is, then leave me to go talk to him. Everyone had a hatred for this girl because she was awful at her job. Anyway, in October, I found out he cheated on me with her and fingered her in the bathroom while at camp. I was devastated and hurt and now have a major trust issue with him. I gave him another chance because I do love him. Currently, I am paranoid and constantly check his phone, I have asked him to stop talking to girls I've seen him talking to and sometimes he does, for example, he blocked this one girl on everything. Now I see him talking to another girl supposedly from his support group but they talk a lot. Sometimes even more than he talks to me during the day, and he has an issue when I open his snapchats from her or when I try to get in a picture with him and send it to her.

So, theres the background, now next month he will be going to the Bahamas with his school on a grad city trip. I have told him multiple times that I don't trust him and he knows that. He said I have nothing to worry about but sure enough I do. He said he will call me all the time which I know is impossible because he's out of the country. And also, there will be so many girls there from other schools, walking around in bikinis. He has a history and everywhere he goes, he tends to always meet someone new. I will be in Florida at the same time, visiting family. Everytime he brings up going to the Bahamas, I burst out in tears because I really don't want to be hurt again and really don't trust him especially knowing what he's done in the past. I don't know what to do.

Cookiesandough

"And has a history of cheating" you have every right not to trust him. Never take back a cheater

• Like 1
I really don't want to be hurt again and really don't trust him especially knowing what he's done in the past. I don't know what to do.

Well, you've been hurt over and over again. It's not going to change.

You need to let him go.

If you don't trust him, you need to end the relationship. Also, he should end it with you because you don't trust him.

Without trust, there's nothing.

• Like 2

Hey girl,

You need to show yourself some respect, and show him the door.

It will drive you crazy with worry while he is away.

Let him be free to go hook up with girls because he is going to do that anyway.

Meanwhile, you work on yourself so that you never tolerate crap like that from a guy again.

The time to work through cheating is when you have three little kids and a ten year marriage not when you are dating in high school.

Get rid fast.

He is a horny guy who can't say no.

You can never trust him.

• Like 2
vanhalenfan

Please, do yourself a favor and get out now. I know it's difficult but you are young and will have plenty of experiences ahead of you. Chalk this relationship up to a learning experience and move on. Don't waste your time...There is much better out there:rolleyes::)

The person who posted ahead of me said the time to work on cheating is when you're either in a marriage or with someone you share children with...Only then is it possibly worth the trouble. I am 33 years old and in that situation now. It is not fun at all. If we hadn't had children together, I would 100% cut him loose and find someone whom I can trust. You are 18 years old, no children, most likely college ahead of you with PLENTY to experience. Don't bring this horny loser along for the ride. Ditch him now!!

Edited by vanhalenfan
  • Like 1

Maybe look at it another way. If your best friend has lied continuously to you and betrayed your trust, would she still be your best friend or would you have realized that she's a horrible friend, one not worth keeping?