I am not sure if she likes me or not?

santii91

Hey guys, there is a girl in my University and I got a fcking crush on her now. It happened so randomly. I got to know a friend of her cause we studied together, one day that friend said lets chill at my place. So i went there and she was also there, we got to know each other a bit drink some beer and it was fun. When we said bye that girl gave me a hug and a kiss on my cheek. At that time i still had a girlfriend, but now i am Single. So one day after that i met with her friend again to study and she studied with us too the whole day. In the bus when we drove home i randomly said that she looks nice. (im a confident guy actually and said it that way). So then from time to time we started seeing each other in university and when we talk to each other we are always laughing so much and she is laughing at all my joke even when they are not that good haha. And she is also touching my arm sometimes when we laugh and we tease each other sometimes like dissing each other in a funny way. But since we are in the same studies i dont want to go too offensive since we will see each other alot in the future too. We have a group chat on whatsapp and that girl invited some people to come to her place the next days. So today i was chilling with her girlfriend who is actually a friend of me now, and we talked about randomly and she asked me if i will go to her place, and i said that i dont know because i think no one is going to go, so her friend said yea why dont you go you can chill with her. So i was like umm i dont know. And later today the friend asked me if i like another girl from university and i said no, so she asked me if i like anyone. I then said that even if i like someone i wouldnt start something with someone from my class cause if it doesnt work out, it will be annoying. So then she said but still who would you like if that wasnt that case and i said that girls name then and that she is nice(she said she wont tell her but i know girls, she will know immedietly). She is a good friend of my crush and then she said, too bad you and her study together. So i am not sure, why would she have said that?

I told some friends this things and they were like man are you stupid of course she i also into you. A good girl friend said like not even i kiss you on your cheek and if a random girl does it one your first time getting to know each other she likes you but i am confused.

btw. sorry for my bad english.

she asked me if i will go to her place, and i said that i dont know because i think no one is going to go

Oh no! dude you missed a BIG opportunity! smh

DUDE ASK HER OUT SHES INTO YOU ( yes i'm yelling :lmao:)

• Author
Oh no! dude you missed a BIG opportunity! smh

DUDE ASK HER OUT SHES INTO YOU ( yes i'm yelling :lmao:)

i dont know if i explained it in right english.

my crush invited people on our group chat in whatsapp to her place.

we are like 8 people in that group. so i was chilling with one of her friends and that friend asked me if i will go there. so i said i dont know because i think almost no one is going. so her friend said to me yea but why dont you go. i didnt say anything because i was thinking like *hmm maybe because she wont chill alone with me if no one comes?*

i dont know if i explained it in right english.

my crush invited people on our group chat in whatsapp to her place.

we are like 8 people in that group. so i was chilling with one of her friends and that friend asked me if i will go there. so i said i dont know because i think almost no one is going. so her friend said to me yea but why dont you go. i didnt say anything because i was thinking like *hmm maybe because she wont chill alone with me if no one comes?*

She wants to chill alone with you! even her friend is begging you. When you're alone with a girl at her place ( she invited you) usually MAGIC happens :o

It's good the friend knows now and seems okay with it. So yes, ask the girl you like out. Even if it is awkward, semesters don't last very long!!!

• Author
She wants to chill alone with you! even her friend is begging you. When you're alone with a girl at her place ( she invited you) usually MAGIC happens :o

yes but she also invited other people, the other people just dont seem to have time. so her friend said if i will still go to her place

• Author
It's good the friend knows now and seems okay with it. So yes, ask the girl you like out. Even if it is awkward, semesters don't last very long!!!

what do you mean is okay with it? do you think she wouldnt have said stuff like *too bad you both study together*, if the other girl wasnt interested?

yes but she also invited other people, the other people just dont seem to have time. so her friend said if i will still go to her place

Dude forget about her invitation, it's gone story. Just ASK HER OUT!