WTF? Ridiculous behaviour

Stopme

OK, I'm really just venting here, such bad behaviour on my part. Responses are welcome. Sigh. So, FWB manfriend and I parted ways. There was a bit of antagonism, then he blocked me from Facebook. Then he contacted me because he wanted to 'clear up any misunderstandings'. So fine we met, sort of talked about misunderstandings but not clearly and also slept together :mad:

I suggested he unblock me from FB but he didn't. Fast forward two weeks, I was away for two weeks. No text contact, nothing. So when I'm back I get a text 'how was your holiday' was that you I saw earlier? I respond (had been drinking with friends) I love you and miss you:rolleyes: Fark, fark. So bad. Then he texts a couple of days later about fixing this misunderstanding because our feelings are at different levels and that's not fair on either of us. No need for any of these texts, NC was fine by me! I didn't communicate with him, he has initiated all of this. Now I'm upset AGAIN. Told you I was venting ...;) Obviously I do have feelings, how do I get rid of these feelings, why doesn't he just go away?

ExpatInItaly

He isn't going away because you keep giving him an avenue to contact you. He's trying to figure out if sex is still an option.

Block him. You will only continue to hurt if you keep seeing him.

• Like 5
CaliforniaGirl

I think there are two reasons he doesn't just go away:

1. Guilt. He KNOWS you have feelings for him. He knew it before the "I love you." He wants to make sure you don't think he's a monster and that the two of you are still "cool."

2. Don't think he's a monster for this either, since after all, FWB WAS an agreement between the two of you: he wants to try for a little. And in fact, this has already panned out once where you met to sort things out or whatever vague reason, and slept together. Why wouldn't he try for it again? You're showing him that he can get more sex this way.

• Like 2
Cookiesandough

First, sorry this happened to you. That's very hurtful. This person seems like a ***** but without the whole story it's hard to know how much of one. What do you mean by antogonism? That FB and phone blocking stuff is kind of childish and unnecessary( I admit I've done it so many times because I have a habit of wanting to finish things permanently. I just hate lose ends.) unless he really intended to not see you again or you were driving him crazy with your behavior. People typically don't "go away" if you are just going to be around whenever they need you. Most people don't burn the bridges unless necessary. They just put you aside like a toy, forget, and pick you up again when it suits them. It's messed up. :( If you want to get better and move past this jerk, you have to burn it and find someone who is more than willing to give you what you eantX Best wishes x

Cookiesandough

I think a person who knows a girl has feelings for him and feels guilty would be more hesitant to invite her over again , sleep with her, says he'll put on FB, not do it, and ghost. If you're feeling guilty or even decent person you don't do that....Sex isn't worth that drama...