Third date went well had sex for the first time. No answer morning after?

Lbj1998

I have been dating a girl who I got to class with for the third time yesterday. Well it all went well. I enjoyed every time she's around. Texting her I always look forward to hearing from her. I thought she felt the same about me. But she usually texts me like every morning. Last night we went all the way. It was the first time for me with a woman. But I actually enjoyed it and she seemed to enjoy it at first but then the issue was I lasted I think too long for her... But its a norm. I never have been with a woman before. Anyhow I haven't heard from her all morning and afternoon. Is this a sign she's moving on? Or maybe something up? Or maybe something important going on. I see she did have activity on her Facebook though. Advice? Everything else went well. Saying she was going to text me in the morning about something we were talking during our date. But then I hear nothing from her now.

Although you lasting too long probably means she wasn't getting off at all and got tired of doing it, I'm not sure that's reason enough (being the first time) for her to not be responding. It could be morning after remorse or something.

• Like 1
CaliforniaGirl

Maybe she is unsure of how you feel just as you're unsure how she feels...? Have you tried sending her a text?

• Like 2

Call me old fashioned or whatever, but after sleeping with a guy I always feel like its his job to reach out after, try sending a text I'm sure she is just waiting for you.

• Like 7
  • Author
Although you lasting too long probably means she wasn't getting off at all and got tired of doing it, I'm not sure that's reason enough (being the first time) for her to not be responding. It could be morning after remorse or something.

She seemed as though she was enjoying it. I stopped when she wanted to so it shouldn't have been a prollblem maybe she thinks we're. Of sexually compatible that's why she hasn't responded back. Maybe she's distracted by something else.

You got it backwards. It wasn't her first time. It was my first time with a woman. I'm bisexual to be exact a biromantic homosexual. I'm 18. I've never been with a woman before. But yeah I have no guilt or anything about last night at all. I want to continue dating her.

• Author
Maybe she is unsure of how you feel just as you're unsure how she feels...? Have you tried sending her a text?

I already sent a text. Nothing. I got nothing. Maybe I should try again soon its 4 o'clock here the day is almost over. And I haven't heard from her.

• Author
Call me old fashioned or whatever, but after sleeping with a guy I always feel like its his job to reach out after, try sending a text I'm sure she is just waiting for you.

Unless she wakes first I always texts first. First thing I do when I wake up.

CaliforniaGirl
She seemed as though she was enjoying it. I stopped when she wanted to so it shouldn't have been a prollblem maybe she thinks we're. Of sexually compatible that's why she hasn't responded back. Maybe she's distracted by something else.

You got it backwards. It wasn't her first time. It was my first time with a woman. I'm bisexual to be exact a biromantic homosexual. I'm 18. I've never been with a woman before. But yeah I have no guilt or anything about last night at all. I want to continue dating her.

Do you mean that you didn't have an orgasm with her?

• Author
Do you mean that you didn't have an orgasm with her?

Yeah but its my norm I have had it with my ex I lasted about an hour total. I actually told her up front but she actually acted like it was like a good thing. Then goes and act like its actually a bad.thing.

I just messaged her again I'm thinking maybe she didnt see the first one?

Yeah but its my norm I have had it with my ex I lasted about an hour total. I actually told her up front but she actually acted like it was like a good thing. Then goes and act like its actually a bad.thing.

I'm sure it sounded good up front; we all like long lasting! But was it a straight hour of pounding for her? Or was it 50 minutes of foreplay and 10 minutes of pounding?

If it was 'good at first', it was on her to tell you to stop when it was no longer any fun.

I'm sure men and women are very different when it comes to being on the receiving end, but I can't speak from experience. :confused:

• Like 1
  • Author
I'm sure it sounded good up front; we all like long lasting! But was it a straight hour of pounding for her? Or was it 50 minutes of foreplay and 10 minutes of pounding?

If it was 'good at first', it was on her to tell you to stop when it was no longer any fun.

I'm sure men and women are very different when it comes to being on the receiving end, but I can't speak from experience. :confused:

Well I was talking about my ex boyfriend not her that sometimes lasted an hour. It was like half an hour or so. But I think it may be OK she said she's going call me at 7. I think she was just really busy today. Something came up unexpectedly.

Well I was talking about my ex boyfriend not her that sometimes lasted an hour. It was like half an hour or so. But I think it may be OK she said she's going call me at 7. I think she was just really busy today. Something came up unexpectedly.

I know you were talking about your ex.

Only she can tell you if she enjoyed herself last night, if it wasn't apparent.

Have a good chat!

• Like 1

It shouldn't be that important if someone doesn't orgasm on their first time with each other. At least I always assumed first time something would go awry.

But just so you know, doing just intercourse for a long time, well, only a few women who only require intercourse and not foreplay are going to like that, and then it's only if you're the right size and shape for her, which can vary. To be on the safe side, like the poster above said, do way more foreplay (on her, not you asking for it) than pounding.

I wouldn't retext her.

It shouldn't be that important if someone doesn't orgasm on their first time with each other. At least I always assumed first time something would go awry.

But just so you know, doing just intercourse for a long time, well, only a few women who only require intercourse and not foreplay are going to like that, and then it's only if you're the right size and shape for her, which can vary. To be on the safe side, like the poster above said, do way more foreplay (on her, not you asking for it) than pounding, and do it until she gets off, not just until you think she's "ready."

I wouldn't retext her.

CaliforniaGirl

Whether this is fair or unfair, if a guy "pounded" away at me for 30 minutes but couldn't finish with me, I'd feel horrible...like the most unattractive woman on earth.

I would wonder if he found me hideous...or what.

As I said, that may be unfair. But it is how I would feel. I wouldn't be anxious to get in the sack with a guy who just couldn't force himself to have an orgasm even with a solid half hour of "pounding."

• Like 5
  • Author

But just so you know, doing just intercourse for a long time, well, only a few women who only require intercourse and not foreplay are going to like that, and then it's only if you're the right size and shape for her, which can vary. To be on the safe side, like the poster above said, do way more foreplay (on her, not you asking for it) than pounding.

I wouldn't retext her.

I just talked to her she had a family emergency but we had a good conversation I'm pretty sure things are going to stay the same.

Whether this is fair or unfair, if a guy "pounded" away at me for 30 minutes but couldn't finish with me, I'd feel horrible...like the most unattractive woman on earth.

As I said, that may be unfair. But it is how I would feel. I wouldn't be anxious to get in the sack with a guy who just couldn't force himself to have an orgasm even with a solid half hour of "pounding."

It's neither fair or unfair. But as a guy that sometimes doesn't O, it's frustrating. I'm 40 now and less sensitive to to be honest, sometimes it's difficult to finish. And also to be honest, since it's not uncommon for women to not O, I wonder why the opposite is so horrible.

I just talked to her she had a family emergency but we had a good conversation I'm pretty sure things are going to stay the same.

I would just play it the same from now on and see where it goes. If she drops off the contact again or makes excuses about meeting up, I would say something is up.

Simple Logic

If you were discussing your sexual experiances with your previous GF with her. No wonder she hasn't responded to you.

Honestly, I'm the same way. I can go FOREVER. Especially after 2+ drinks.

It has led to a couple of issues:

1) I'm well endowed, so the girl usually gets off, but after a while she begins to feel awkward because, well, pain, but girls feel terrible for getting off when you don't. They sometimes feel as if they aren't good enough. Make sure to let her know that you're having a BLAST and not to worry about it (sometimes doesn't work though).

2) Girl can get dry. One of the first times I had sex, it was with a girl who was VERY upfront and honest. A couple of days later, she told me she was really turned on and excited to have sex with me, but after about 30 minutes, her excitement turned into boredom.

2a) Girls dry up. Take breaks. Use lube. Some girls hate lube.

3) I was stupid and THANK GOODNESS nothing came of it. I had a girlfriend who learned quickly that I can go forever and it can be hard for me to finish in a timely manner, so we didn't use a condom. I always finished (not in her). This is risky, don't do it, I've never done it again. It was legit scary in retrospect.

4) MANY times during sex, I had to finish myself off. It has happened enough for me to be comfortable asking the girl to get me off. Once, a girl went to a BJ which was amazing, but in my experience, most of the time the mood is dead, and they'll either finish you off with an HJ or you gotta do it yourself.

As for the texting? You just had sex with her. Tell her "last night was fun," don't get into too much of a conversation unless she wants to. I like to ask the girl out to something during the daytime/afternoon after the first time we have sex. That way, she knows that I'm not just trying to bang her (unless that IS your intention and she's OK with it).

Hope that all helps!

Edited by lakerman34
  • Like 1
  • Author
If you were discussing your sexual experiances with your previous GF with her. No wonder she hasn't responded to you.

Ive never had a girlfriend like ever. This is the first time I'm dating a girl. We've only been dating for a little over a week. So I guess things moved fast. I kind of needed to. Because I have a high sex drive and I was thinking of just seeing her exclusively so it helps. Anyhow she did respond. She just had a family emergency and she actually showed up at my place last night. So she's clearly not ignoring me. This morning was the same I texted her and she responded. Its all good.

• Author

How did I not see this post here?

Lol I doubt she feels like that she's like utter perfection for a girl. Seriously she looks a model of some sort.she's like a 12 out of 10. Lol. She knows it too. Generally it takes about 30 minutes with my ex boyfriend's when I was on top. That's just how its been for me. But apparently wasn't all that bad for her because she came back for more so... But she was very focused on so I ended up finishing... So things are hood as far as I know....

• Author
It's neither fair or unfair. But as a guy that sometimes doesn't O, it's frustrating. I'm 40 now and less sensitive to to be honest, sometimes it's difficult to finish. And also to be honest, since it's not uncommon for women to not O, I wonder why the opposite is so horrible.

Its actually not that hard for me to O its just different with a girl. I've been with guys. And I orgasm a lot easier with oral and anal sex like being penetrated usually I orgasm a lot faster.... Than when I'm on top. I can o when on top but not like in 10-20 minutes usually.... But I'm generally surprised since I thought I wouldn't really like sex with a woman but I was able to do it no different than when I topped my boyfriend. But I'd always preferred oral sex with a guy than vaginal sex with a woman. I actually liked it. But last night was even better so improvement is a good thing.

Eternal Sunshine

I felt like that the first time it happened to me but not anymore. In my experience, guys that are closer to their mid 40s and above, have all kinds of sexual issues. I just assume the problem is on guy's end.

How quickly a guy finishes is not an indicator of how into you he is or even how physically attractive he finds you.

• Like 1
  • Author
I would just play it the same from now on and see where it goes. If she drops off the contact again or makes excuses about meeting up, I would say something is up.

She hasn't it was just something came up. Its going good so far. I really hope this is just the beginning.