Inappropriate crush

xxonfridayyy

(First time user in the forum. Please let me know if it's proper to post it here.)

I'm a 22 college student in my last year. For this semester, I'm a taking a new course I'm really interested in. At first, I felt motivated because the professor's (he's in his late 30s or early 40s) got an amazing style and flow with his teaching. Over the last several weeks though my admiration for his professionalism turned into something more. I also feel like sometimes when we make our eye contact in class it doesn't seem so.. innocent? I could be reading into it too much? (I'm quite a novice romance and relationship wise. How can I really recognize sexual tension, for a lack of a better term?)But also sometimes while all of us waited to enter the classroom, he glanced at me sometimes. Once, he came into the building he then looked at me, and greeted and smiled to me only(it also could be that I'm always engaged in his class).

Lately though, I kind of notice that he sometimes try not to make too much eye contact with me, or when we make eye contact he (maybe consciously) looks away for some reason?

There's no professional conflicts to begin with since I'm not in his field.

Any suggestions or advice?

Thank you

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
OP request ~T

As long as you are a student at the university where he draws a paycheck. Stay away.

Enjoy your crush. Fantasize your heart out. Do nothing before you have a diploma in your hand.

Even then, the attention you are getting is probably more the appreciation any professor has for an interested student.

Isn't he married? Anyway, what she said above. It's not nice to do anything and put his job in jeopardy. He probably knows you have a crush and is watching you a little but trying not to be obvious. After graduation, you could ask him if he's married. Better yet, go look at the online website and maybe it has the profiles of the professors. Even if not married, it's probably likely he has a girlfriend.

Just keep in mind it's against rules for him to date students.