tryng to figure out what she meant

tylermoore

This girl i like and have been talking to likes walking dead

I had texted her asking if she watched it last night and she replied "no i recorded it. i was too busy messing around"

i dropped my phone and said to myself messing around?

She was coming back from out of state (grandpa 90th birthday 2 states away) with her family, so i'm trying to figure out maybe she was doing stuff with her family or on her own?

or she was with a guy messing around sexually?

• Like 1

I would take it to mean she was busy, having just gotten back, maybe organizing/cleaning, and recorded it so she could watch it in peace (and without commercials) later.

When I'm 'messing around', it usually means cleaning litter boxes and other really exciting stuff. :lmao:

• Like 4

Don't worry she was playing with toys only :lmao:

Seriously she was probably doing her nails or something. If you like her then make a move because sooner or later she'll be messing around and you'll be in the friendzone.

I'd post a 'friendly' reply, somewhere along the lines of "It's great to be messing around on a sunday night. Is the lucky guy anyone I know? :p:p"

Let her come back with a reply...ball's back in her court.

I'd post a 'friendly' reply, somewhere along the lines of "It's great to be messing around on a sunday night. Is the lucky guy anyone I know? :p:p"

Let her come back with a reply...ball's back in her court.

Oh no don't do that....looks like you are "fishing" to see if she was with someone. That will make you look lame.

Save

• Like 7

Another example of the problems created by text.

Hers was an unfortunate word choice. She probably didn't mean sex. Had you been there or even been on the phone, your non-verbal reaction would have instantly alerted her to the negative reaction her vocabulary choice caused & she would have clarified. Pretend that happened & move on.

• Like 1
Great example of the problems that can come from texting.

She was probably just very busy... Don't worry about it.

I wish I could hit "like" on your post here, BaileyB, a hundred times!!!! So many misunderstandings/conflicts/assumptions, etc. come out of texting that are just so unnecessary.

• Like 1