Ugh [after we slept together...crickets]

VictoriaB

OK so i met this Man and he was so nice, complementing me, said he felt good with me, we had dinner talked laughed even went on a walk. First date nothing happened but second date I slept with him. He doesn't live in the same town as me but said he will make a plan to see each other in NYC..But after we slept together the next morning we said goodbye...He said bye beautiful was fun....Criquets......It's been 3 weeks and no communication from him and yesterday he unfollowed me on Instagram.

I don't know if it's something I did....That I didn't text him....Or was this just fun for him?

It's impossible to say. I don't think you should take it personally - he may have just been looking to get laid and nothing more. All you really know is he didn't fall in love at first sight and he isn't pursuing. Why didn't you text him if you were interested in him?

• Like 1
  • Author
It's impossible to say. I don't think you should take it personally - he may have just been looking to get laid and nothing more. All you really know is he didn't fall in love at first sight and he isn't pursuing. Why didn't you text him if you were interested in him?

Well I thought that's the guys job so that's why I didn't text him.......Should I send a casual message?

• Like 1
  • Author
It was just sex. He probably is already taken.

No he is very single, never been married and no kids.

• Like 1

If you really like a guy, don't sleep with him too soon. We like the chase and will respect you more. Either way , unfortunately for you it sounds like just sex. Nothing wrong with that tho as long as you aren't getting hurt !

• Like 6

No, don't contact him. If he gave even one crap, he'd have contacted you. Just don't have anything to do with him again. I wouldn't put it past him to try to make you one of his handy women he calls when he's nearby just for sex. I bet he already has a woman.

• Like 6
  • Author
No, don't contact him. If he gave even one crap, he'd have contacted you. Just don't have anything to do with him again. I wouldn't put it past him to try to make you one of his handy women he calls when he's nearby just for sex. I bet he already has a woman.

Well before we had sex he said he had plans to take me to NYC....Wanted me to send him my writing's as he would love to read them and kept saying how comfortable he was with me.....So maybe it was my fault I never texted him in those 3 weeks...Maybe he waited for me and thought I didn't want him? That's why he deleted me on social media?

• Like 1
Btw I am 30 and he 50....We talked some time before meeting

Why the hell are you bothered about some 50 year old man?

You can date guys in their 20s and 30s and have a blast... seriously woman!!!

• Like 12
  • Author
Why the hell are you bothered about some 50 year old man?

You can date guys in their 20s and 30s and have a blast... seriously woman!!!

Because he is a very successful man and I really liked him...We had a lot in common honestly

True but I felt a connection...I don't sleep around casually...He said he didn't want a one night stand with me I believed him stupidly......He said he didn't want to **** this over so if I wasn't ready it's fine...

Sorry VictoriaB, you got played. He's not finished playing the field and had no intention of getting to know you better.

Sometimes, I just dont' know how you ladies do it.:o

• Like 5
Because he is a very successful man and I really liked him...We had a lot in common honestly

Power and success are attractive hey!

• Like 1
  • Author
Sorry VictoriaB, you got played. He's not finished playing the field and had no intention of getting to know you better.

Sometimes, I just dont' know how you ladies do it.:o

Honestly i don't have a lot of saying experience with Men that's why I thought everything he said at the first meeting was BS so i don't sleep with him and wouldn't with anyone first meeting but second day he asked me for dinner and it happened... I feel very stupid but I really believed he did like me and wanted more..He is 50

• Like 1
Btw I am 30 and he 50....We talked some time before meeting

What is said before you meet shouldn't be given too much weight.

An hour in each other's company tells you more than any amount of chat/skype/text/email, etc.

Take care.

• Like 2
  • Author
He just played you...

You were blind sided with his "success".

I'm not a gold digger, we talked a year before meeting...I never initiated contact...He chased me. So when he came for a business trip that's how we met. So sad he did play me..

• Like 1
Honestly i don't have a lot of saying experience with Men that's why I thought everything he said at the first meeting was BS so i don't sleep with him and wouldn't with anyone first meeting but second day he asked me for dinner and it happened... I feel very stupid but I really believed he did like me and wanted more..He is 50

Your post sounds like as if a woman is obligated to sleep with a man if she goes out on a date with him :p

• Like 2
  • Author
What is said before you meet shouldn't be given too much weight.

An hour in each other's company tells you more than any amount of chat/skype/text/email, etc.

Take care.

Yes but in that hour there was nothing about sex...It was about me and him.. great conversation so how was I to know he wanted to get laid only

• Like 1

YOure hooked up on his age. Thinking he should be all over you because you're a hot 30 and he's a loose 50...forget about that. look at it this way ,seeing as you are picking and choosing what you read or take on board- if he can get you in bed on a second date with just some food and good chat, he's probably imagining what else he can get. YOU MADE IT TOO EASY!!!!

• Like 3
I'm not a gold digger, we talked a year before meeting...I never initiated contact...He chased me. So when he came for a business trip that's how we met. So sad he did play me..

If you know a person for a year then you should be picking up the phone and giving him a call right now and asking him whats he up to....

• Like 1
  • Author
Your post sounds like as if a woman is obligated to sleep with a man if she goes out on a date with him :p

It came out that way but that's not what I meant...we had a long dinner then went on a long walk...I'm just really disappointed...But why unfollow me 3 weeks after?

• Like 1

I take anything a man says as it pertains to me with a huge grain of salt. "You're amazing;" "I feel so comfortable with you;" "I feel such a connection;" "I want to take you to XYZ." Puuuuuh-lease. If a man can say all that after having sex, okay maybe I'd be more inclined to believe it, but anytime between meeting online and getting into bed, it doesn't count for ish; that's his penis talking and nothing else.

• Like 9

Sorry, not trying to be an ass but you need to be a prize. Don't be the second date give away. Be the top shelf mutha****** grand prize!

• Like 3