Stupid question

Gracieboo

This guy and I talked online and exchanged numbers. He called me one evening and end up talking for 3 hours. Then I was out of town (the next day), when I came back he left the town. We kept in touch (he would usually text me every 3-4 days, which wasnt overwhelming just enough). Finally, he came back two days ago, and asked me to skype. I was in my car but agreed to chat for 10 min. It was dark and he couldnt really see me (I guess) but still saw my face (I guess). Next morning he texted me at 8am, and we talked thoughout the day (I thought, ok he probably liked what he saw on skype). Last night we skyped again for one hour. However, I was already in my pyjamas and didnt bother to fix my hair. I also put on some old hoodie (I got cold). I later realize in what bad condition that hoodie is. Anyway, the conversation was pretty good (one hour) and I went to sleep.

Today, I havent heard from him. Is it possible he got put off seeing me with messy hair and old hoodie. :(

Is it possible he got put off seeing me with messy hair and old hoodie. :(

That would surprise me. So far he's been pretty consistent. I'd try to meet up, that gives you a lot more information on a person than online conversation.

Today, I havent heard from him. Is it possible he got put off seeing me with messy hair and old hoodie. :(

Wait it out a bit. Next communication should be about meeting face to face.

Why didn't you put yourself together a little? First impression is important.

• Like 2

It sounds like he just wants to talk rather than ask you out on a date. You're spending way too much time talking before actually meeting.

• Author
It sounds like he just wants to talk rather than ask you out on a date. You're spending way too much time talking before actually meeting.

He actually suggested meeting for lunch but I dont have enough time between classes to meet. and then at night he suggested meeting for deinks but I was already out and dont appreciate last minute invitations.

Just wait it out...

I for one do feel turned off if the person doesn't bother to look their best on the first meeting... but its not a deal breaker. Who can say what he is thinking.