Flirting In Between Dates...

SweetAndSimple

SweetAndSimple

What do you think - is this just the case of two different personalities / dating styles or is he not interested in a more romantic / physical type of relationship? I met someone online and we've been talking now for two months. We went out on our first date a month after we started talking and we've gone out every week since then. Our dates are sweet and we kiss goodnight... sometimes for a while :).

We talk every-day and have ever since we first started talking. I've sent a few flirts with him over text in between our dates and he continues with our conversation as if I didn't send it. It's so bizarre! I asked him about it last night - why he doesn't acknowledge my attempts at flirting in between our dates - and he said he's still figuring out how to act after 3 three dates. OMG - it's been two months of talking and three dates - I've been in exclusive relationships by this point.

To him, this hasn't been very long. To me, I feel like it's time to step it up or call it a day. I'm a very affectionate and flirty person when I'm dating someone - and he seems to be pretty proper compared some of the guys I've met online. He says he is looking for long term - he doesn't want anything casual and wants to continue talking / dating. I'm really just not sure of what to make of this!

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
Paragraphs

He doesn't seem to be at your dating pace or stage of things. As long as your texts are purely flirty in nature and not graphically sexual ( to potentially cause some discomfort), he SHOULD be responding favorably to something flirty.

Maybe he's just super stiff, either way he seems a bit dull for you and not a match for your light hearted, flirty, fun nature.

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
Redact full quote of staring post
Cookiesandough

I wouldn't make much of it. Some people just aren't into flirty texting. I was 'seeing' a guy I met off the Internet for almost the amount of time. It was casual, but I remember it striking me weird how he didn't like to flirt or talking sexy at all through texts. When I brought something up, he'd just let the convo die. It just doesn't do much for some people.

Try escalating with him in person