Date younger!

heyyourself

Dating a 20 year old and couldn't be happier about the situation. Unlike the older ladies she appreciates when I pay for something. If she doesn't reach for her wallet, I know it is because she doesn't have money, not because she thinks I should pay for everything. Sex is obviously better and she is in great shape.

She doesn't have to put a ton of make up because she has great skin. She slept only a few people so she is tight and STD free. []

So, no I wasn't looking for a young date and it just happened and boy ... if I knew 20 year olds were like this I would have looked for a younger girl. You have no idea how refreshing it is when you get a thank you for the littlest thing you do. Wow. Feels great! And all those thank yous are genuine too. Not fake. Now I understand why guys date younger girls.

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
Topical content
CaliforniaGirl

I did date younger, four years younger, and I married him.

I would possibly do it again, but with a bigger age difference this time because what the heck, why not. I'm willing to go up to eight or so years younger. That would probably be my limit. Okay...maybe ten years.

Anyway, thanks for the intel!