I need suggestion for super lady

bladest

Hi people happy holidays i live in europe and i need some help,advices. I really like one classy ladie she is older than me she have great job, new suv etc…. this doesnt matter,she is very beautiful she reads a lot of books, etc., very smart intelligent sexy, so the problem is she is very busy.

[i've tried] to date her since last year so far 0000 dates with her,we will go out this year for sure and it will be soon, but may be i will have chance for only 1 date i don't know, i must make her extremely good impression so she can give me any chance, i asked her what does she likes/wants from mans, she told me she wanted her hearth to wince, we will visit probably at some mall since she works there,i know that giving her flowers it will be stupid idea….

So please advice, what to do. I WANT TO win her… at all costs. She is between 30-40 years old i am under 30

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
Paragraphs and clean up grammar a bit

If she keeps giving you excuse after excuse every time you ask you out....she is actually saying no. She won't come out and reject you because she is worried about hurting your feelings. She is just hoping you will get the hint.

So sorry to say it but, you can't force or make someone want to be with you. She wants to be left alone.

• Like 1

What country are you from? I know some European countries the ladies will say no repeatedly because she wants the man to try harder, than she gives a maybe to the guy and finally she'll grant him a pity-date.

• Author

she is just a bossy ladie with very limited time,but we will go out, i dont know where even if she give me chance to see her in the mall it will be ok.

i need advice what to do.

i plan to give her paper flowers and with some nice chocolate bonbons expensive ones + nice card ?

Edited by bladest

Why paper flowers and not real ones? I don't know that flowers and chocolate can win a lady's heart, but it that's your strategy, go all the way!

I'd try a different approach. She said she wants a man to "win her heart"? Then you need to make an impression on a personal level. Conversation, wittiness, a special date idea? A mall doesn't sound exciting.

What does she like to talk about? Interests? What do you have to offer to her that she doesn't already have?

• Like 1

Stop putting her on a pedestal, you're acting like she would be doing you a huge favor by "granting" you one date with her. You don't have to impress her, just have some fun.

Also going to the mall as a date is a bad idea for people your age. Think of a nice place where you can hang out, and don't give her a gift. (But to be honest, it doesn't seem like she's even interested)

• Author
Stop putting her on a pedestal, you're acting like she would be doing you a huge favor by "granting" you one date with her. You don't have to impress her, just have some fun.

Also going to the mall as a date is a bad idea for people your age. Think of a nice place where you can hang out, and don't give her a gift. (But to be honest, it doesn't seem like she's even interested)

People we do live in a huge city

with tons of traficc,his time is very limited, the only option is the mall where she works...

because she is close thats it i cant change it people :(

sorry...

any advices will be welcomed.

People we do live in a huge city

with tons of traficc,his time is very limited, the only option is the mall where she works...

because she is close thats it i cant change it people :(

sorry...

any advices will be welcomed.

Even if the first date goes well, how do you expect to continue seeing her if her time is so limited? Do you expect every date to be at the mall due to her limited time?

I don't like her already -- what the heck is super lady? I am sure I have a better job than her and I read too much and also drive a new car etc... I wouldn't call myself super... ha ha ha... being kind, humble and compassionate irrespective of your personal accomplishments is what makes you stand apart...

Look for someone kind and sweet that you would feel comfortable with... and don't have to worry so much about.

Waiting for a year??? Wow!!

• Author

Here in countrie i am close to greece,

womans are terrible most want money,cars,old mans, with suvs or other stuff,girls like her are extremely rare.

Here is not USA.

i know its hard and tough to wait 6/12m, for a date but thats life..

if she give me chance or if the dates goes well i am guessing i have chance to be with her,

she is amazing person she have divorced family so she made all of his life alone,like me, i respect that!

I guess she is cocky i dont know words in english , because most of times i write her and i receive 0000 reply...

today i asked her about her fav.colours and i received 000 reply.

Communication is tough, Winny i am sure u r better than her, but u r far away, and i am guessing u have very high expectations from mans,

here girls dont like me at all.

Here very people can afford brand new car

here salaries are 200$ per month, and new car cost like 30,000$

so guess how much easy is to have new car or buy a book etcs..

Winny it will be great discussing with u live in the usa and girls so i can compare them to girls here.

And about super lady its term which i created,compared to girls around here ,he is really super.

Edited by bladest

She doesn't sound exactly attractive. Anyway, a rushed date at her workplace is unlikely to sweep her off her feet.

• Author

Hello people i got really big problem

before months i chatted with great classy ladie unfortunately since then she told me we will see each other nothing happened i reminded her several times no luck on new years eve, i told her happy new year etcs...

she told we will see each other 100%

for sure!

this year 2017 i even managed to get her number unfortunately she told me not to call her because she was scary she is between 35-40 years old i am around 30 years old...

i am tired of this crap,

i bought nice stuff for her some paper flowers nice box nice chocolates and i dont told her its a suprise , we havent seen each other yet,

Unfortunately before 1 week

She stopped

to chat with me ,all of my messages are delivered

but not seen,

i am really pissed off

now i must

grab her attention somehow,

Please advice me i really like and want her i dont know what to do i am tired of her GAMES,

mind games or whatever , if she doesnt like me why she will send me some hugs kisses etcs this is pointless !??!

i really hope some one can help me get her at least on a date ...

she is so busy if she even give me yes ,

we will see each other when she works on the mall..

She's not interested. You need to just stop trying with her. A woman who is interested doesn't say no, doesn't say don't call me. Sorry. And don't ever give gifts to people you haven't met and been dating for some time. It's very desperate and you will attract only people who ONLY want money or gifts.

• Author
She's not interested. You need to just stop trying with her. A woman who is interested doesn't say no, doesn't say don't call me. Sorry. And don't ever give gifts to people you haven't met and been dating for some time. It's very desperate and you will attract only people who ONLY want money or gifts.

is there any way i can go out with her how i can get her attention?

Hello people i got really big problem

before months i chatted with great classy ladie unfortunately since then she told me we will see each other nothing happened i reminded her several times no luck on new years eve, i told her happy new year etcs...

she told we will see each other 100%

for sure!

this year 2017 i even managed to get her number unfortunately she told me not to call her because she was scary she is between 35-40 years old i am around 30 years old...

i am tired of this crap,

i bought nice stuff for her some paper flowers nice box nice chocolates and i dont told her its a suprise , we havent seen each other yet,

Unfortunately before 1 week

She stopped

to chat with me ,all of my messages are delivered

but not seen,

i am really pissed off

now i must

grab her attention somehow,

Please advice me i really like and want her i dont know what to do i am tired of her GAMES,

mind games or whatever , if she doesnt like me why she will send me some hugs kisses etcs this is pointless !??!

i really hope some one can help me get her at least on a date ...

she is so busy if she even give me yes ,

we will see each other when she works on the mall..

I really think you sound desperate and clingy. Buying nice gifts to a total stranger whom you haven't even met. Let thing happen and don't seem pushy and desparate.

is there any way i can go out with her how i can get her attention?

You have already grabbed her attention. I promise you she knows you exist. Leave her alone, she is not interested and if you continue it may only anger her even more. I know I would feel that way.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Hello, i am fallen in love with EXTREMELY CLASSY LADIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is very tough,hard she makes her inaccessible.... here is my story in short we chatted in period of 6 months , we chatted very rarely she is always without time even for chat with me.... we chatted like 3-4-5 times, i think shed played with me, WE FINALLY MEET after 6 month , in reality we saw meet recently :) and i am happy! WE SPOKE 3 HOURS, i gave her some gifts and we had nice dinner, we spoke about various topics... she have choosen expensive place for dinner i dont care i payed the bill..... here are my problems not all but most important i need help and advice . 1 . This woman always say i am busy i got busy schedule... she works till 5;30pm after that she is free but she dance a lot, and she see with friends and may be she dates a lot i dont know.......... 2 . when i write her i get 000 reply or extremely rare replies... 3 . THIS woman have HUGE fan club, huge.......... she is successfully woman she can have everybody SHE WANTS. She told me in real life when we saw “ I always have been with man in my life, so she always been taken !!!!!!!!!!!! “ no she claims she is single but i guess she dates or sleep with some guy or guys....... she is Stunner and very smart etcs... she told me that she dont need anyone right now she needs to rest from man.... saint valentine is coming please help me gift her something extremely good so she can appreacite me. i want to suprise her i will be abroad so i can buy her some gift from another countrie for example i need to receive her at all cost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i suffer a lot about her.... probably she dont even care about me.... here are some interesting notes in her behaviour , when we saw for first time and we said good bye she kissed me in my cheecks i have done the same........... this woman rocks i know few european countries do this thing as some culture... but in my countrie we dont do it !??! Do u think i have a chance ? She is highly successfull woman, HER TIME IS EXTREMELY LIMITED. she is the hardest woman i have ever communicated or have been out we have been out so far 1 time only,. please advice me what to do..... i think i can wait for her at her car i know where he parks his car and after she finish his job may be i can suprise and give her something for saint valentine i dont know ? I need to impress her a lot!!!!!!!!! SHE NEEDS TO SAY WOW/AMAZING i need chance at all cost!!!! i know lots of womans in the world but she is REALLY/AMAZING.

If you want this to have any chance of success you have to take her off the pedestal you have her on immediately.

Sorry but I think she only agreed to meet you in order to be very clear that she doesn't want to date you.

She told you she is taking a rest from dating. This means she will not date you.

Please do not turn up at her car and wait for her. It's creepy.

You need to leave her alone and move on.

and what to do

Like Gemma said, she's not dating right now. Respect that, and when the time is right you can ask her out again.

Don't bring her any gifts, date other people for a while and keep a friendly, casual connection with her. Maybe a text here and there, and in a few months you can ask her on a date again.