What do you think I should do

soapnglory

I met this guy at a frat party.. and we ended up dancing together and making out (which btw was my first make out and i'm 19). since then i would go over to his place and we would hook up almost every weekend. we never had intercourse even though i wanted to but we pretty much always did what he wanted to (69, anal). he said it was a lot of responsibility and didnt want to get me pregnant and he also said he doesnt do that a lot. he also would say things like "you're gonna have to work for it" and "i think we should try anal first it's a nice precursor to sex" and would joke and say "what if we ****ed right now" and then would be like no. I was pretty fine with this I didn't really mind it I still had fun.. UNTIL the last time we hung out was on his birthday. we went up to his roof and he just wanted head.. which I didn't really want to do because I wasn't getting anything back but I ended up doing it anyways. then he kind of wanted me to leave after and i just started to feel really bad about myself which has never happened before. i told him i felt really used and wanted to cry and i didnt think i could hang out with him anymore.. and he told me he didnt want me to feel like that and i didnt wanna hang out with him anymore i didnt have to it was fine.. i started feeling fine afterwards and said we could still hang out.. so we pretty much made up and before i left he said he would see me later.. but it's been a month and he hasn't talked to me.. i know i was a booty call to him but keep in mind this was my first experience and i really didnt know what to expect or what "casual" even was.. so now that i know i'm like cool fine whatever i liked hooking up with him. it's been about a month now with nc but he'll still watch my snapchat stories all the time and i really kind of want to text him and just maybe say hey what's up and see if he wants to hang out again. but i haven't done this because i don't really want to get rejected. people have told me that he either a) really thought i didnt wanna hang out with him again because i said i was done or b) he saw that he was only using me for sex and didn't wanna hurt me.. i don't know what to think or do but i kind of don't want to lose him as a hookup buddy. Please don't tell me to go and find someone better because it took me 19 years for me to even meet this guy I really don't have the best luck with "finding" people.

utterer of lies
Please don't tell me to go and find someone better

Well, you already know how to fix your problem.

it took me 19 years for me to even meet this guy I really don't have the best luck with "finding" people.

It gets easier (and shorter in time). Not that this helps, but .. you will find someone as soon as you got over him.

• Like 1

OP did you make sure he used a condom? You can still get STDs.........

He stop contacting you because he got called out and he didn't like that. Yes he is using you, and TBH he doesn't give a rats butt about your virginity. He wanted to keep riding bareback.

He's done, and you have no choice in the matter.

And you need to work on your self worth and confidence. It is true, you can do better that this guy. And if you don't want to give a guy head, then don't.

• Author
OP did you make sure he used a condom? You can still get STDs.........

He stop contacting you because he got called out and he didn't like that. Yes he is using you, and TBH he doesn't give a rats butt about your virginity. He wanted to keep riding bareback.

He's done, and you have no choice in the matter.

And you need to work on your self worth and confidence. It is true, you can do better that this guy. And if you don't want to give a guy head, then don't.

so what do you think would happen if i contacted him again and wanted to hook up? and yes we used condoms.