Went NC, but have to see the guy this weekend at a party

Newcitygirl

Tips to handle situation. I had already purchased tickets to go with a friend. I'm at the time of my life I don't want to hate people I've seen or dated. Just too much energy. I saw the event rsvp and about 30+ people are going. So assuming all those people come I think I can avoid minimal contact with him. I've been in NC since Tuesday.

Friends have told me I shouldn't have to give up a great time just because something didn't work out. Every time a relationship of any sort ends I tend to avoid places where we go. However I've only been here two months, so I'm in no shape to give up a group of people. I just need to be wiser in my selection.

Feel free to do as you please.. That's the point of life anyway, to enjoy each moment and not live in a worrying headspace.. Just focus on having a good time and doing what makes you happy.. Don't bother with a dead love.. You don't have to be awkward or even go out of your way to avoid him, being cordial is perfectly fine if you do cross paths.. Don't have any expectations

• Author
Feel free to do as you please.. That's the point of life anyway, to enjoy each moment and not live in a worrying headspace.. Just focus on having a good time and doing what makes you happy.. Don't bother with a dead love.. You don't have to be awkward or even go out of your way to avoid him, being cordial is perfectly fine if you do cross paths.. Don't have any expectations

I'm at least going with a friend so it shouldn't be so bad. I at least told her about the guy. So hopefully she won't make us talk or put us in any weird positions. I think in the future we could be friends but it is so fresh right now.

• Author
Go, have fun, live your life. Good luck! <3

I had fun. I looked really good. I ignored the guy the whole night. Talked to other guys. I saw the other guy noticing but I didn't give him the time of day. My friend could tell I was ignoring him. The other guys seemed to love me. I even made some new female friends (which never happens. Last night showed the guy I'm good with people in social settings.