Strange signals from a guy

Cookiesss

Hey! I would like to have a suggestion from you guys. Yesterday I had the 4th date with a guy. We kissed each other in first time on the 3rd. Yesterday he went to my house, we cooked together and we talked a lot, also kissed a lot. While we were kissing, he always stared at my eyes or lips, he never interrupted eye contact. While we were talking, he mentioned a lot about his sexual experiences. He told me everything about it, a lot of things he made with girls, etcetera. Also, sometimes, he told me that we should go in some party and try to date together girls (I am bisexual). He’s a guy that usually doesn’t talk a lot. And of course, he’s a lot self confident, almost arrogant. But while we kiss, he continues being respectful, since I told him that I’m not into casual sex. I don’t understand why he needed to tell me so many things about his sex life & the date girls thing. A lot of my friends told me that he wants just one thing, but I’d like to have a relationship

Any suggestions?

I'm sorry but he doesn't want more from you then casual sex. He's clearly telling you his experiences about sex and what he wants to do. He's not looking for something serious, so I would move on if you do not want casual sex.

• Like 2

This guy is playing you.....giving you googlie eyes making you think you are everything to him, when all he is doing is buttering you up. He is promising you one thing, but actually wanting something else.

• Like 1
Hey! I would like to have a suggestion from you guys. Yesterday I had the 4th date with a guy. We kissed each other in first time on the 3rd. Yesterday he went to my house, we cooked together and we talked a lot, also kissed a lot. While we were kissing, he always stared at my eyes or lips, he never interrupted eye contact. While we were talking, he mentioned a lot about his sexual experiences. He told me everything about it, a lot of things he made with girls, etcetera. Also, sometimes, he told me that we should go in some party and try to date together girls (I am bisexual). He’s a guy that usually doesn’t talk a lot. And of course, he’s a lot self confident, almost arrogant. But while we kiss, he continues being respectful, since I told him that I’m not into casual sex. I don’t understand why he needed to tell me so many things about his sex life & the date girls thing. A lot of my friends told me that he wants just one thing, but I’d like to have a relationship

Any suggestions?

He's testing you and seeing where your boundaries are, hoping you'll offer to bring a nice-looking female friend to your next date.

If you're looking for a relationship, this isn't your guy.

• Like 1
While kissing? He stares at your eyes, without interrupting eye contact, while kissing? That would freak me out. Something strange here alright.

Hahaha this reminds me when I was a teenager. A guy kissed me like that...with eyes open....what a turn off! I had other friends talk about their experience with guys that kissed like that, all said ewwwwww!

Hahaha this reminds me when I was a teenager. A guy kissed me like that...with eyes open....what a turn off! I had other friends talk about their experience with guys that kissed like that, all said ewwwwww!

That's creepy!!!

I'm bi too and every guy I tell basically brings up threesome when they find out.

If you have any concerns just cool it physically until you can figure him out.