An investigator tells you how to avoid OLD disasters

preraph

seriously?

if you are sooo afraid of this happening online just stop doing it.

i got tired of women who just wanted to have sex then disappeared.

until they wanted sex again

So i got rid of my online profiles.

There's certain dating apps/sites better suited for actual "dating", just need to know that going in. The ones where you have to pay to talk to people (match.com, eharmony etc) are much better at finding serious people who are interested in an actual relationship. You pay for what you get in this case.

The free ones (tinder, bumble, pof) you get a lot of people who don't take it seriously because there's very little investment. There are people interested in dating on there, but you have to take time to filter them out, and it's a tedious process. These sites are filled with time wasters, attention whores, people with boredom, catfish/webcam spammers, hackers, bots and bitter people who want to hurt people's feelings for fun. Oh yeah, and real people that want to date.

I'm in my late twenties, and I've had actually a lot of success on the free dating apps in terms of meeting real people--but very few of them seriously wanted to meet up to pursue anything. And the ones that did I wasn't interested in.