This girl ignore my text, but then get mad if I dont text her? Why?

GoldenGirl2015

GoldenGirl2015

I recently started talking to this girl that I met online. Everything was going good the conversation was pretty steady online then we exchanged numbers and it continued on the same way, flirting etc...A week later we met up at a bar that we both go to from time to time and ended up sharing a very passionate kiss which she later told me she loved and that im a "great kisser". I told her thank you and that I enjoyed the kiss too. Then a couple days later we was texting and i noticed she was taking at least 5 hrs in between text , but would be on facebook then when she would text me back it was only to say one word.This became a trend for a couple days , so I didnt text her for about 5 days to see if she would initiate contact and she didnt so I decided to initiate say hello and ask her how her weekend was going, she texted me back 4 hrs later saying whatever. I asked her why she was upset and was it something i did wrong and she just ignored me again. I'm pretty sure she was upset that I hadnt contacted her in about a week, but i was the only one initiating and wanted to see if she cared enough to text me first and she was ignoring me anyway, so why did she get upset when i stopped texting her. She lives about 45 min away from me.

P.s. she doesnt have a job, so shes not that "busy"

What was the point in Waiting 5 days to see if she would initiate contact and then deciding to text her? You wanted to gauge her interest level and now you see that it's very low. Move on.

• Author
GoldenGirl2015
What was the point in Waiting 5 days to see if she would initiate contact and then deciding to text her? You wanted to gauge her interest level and now you see that it's very low. Move on.

Because I got sick of her beyond delayed responses it just messes everything up and got tired if texting her first.

Because I got sick of her beyond delayed responses it just messes everything up and got tired if texting her first.

But then you broke down and you DID text her first again. So the 5 day thing was rather pointless. You're not in a relationship and you don't like the lack of communication on her part. You end it and move on.

• Author
GoldenGirl2015
But then you broke down and you DID text her first again. So the 5 day thing was rather pointless. You're not in a relationship and you don't like the lack of communication on her part. You end it and move on.

I deleted her number already and all our messages im over her. Thank you