His ex girlfriend blocked me from Facebook even tho I've never spoke or seen her ?

Domingoflingo

I've been seeing this guy for about two months now and we're both crazy about each other. We've made our feelings clear to each other. Anyway when I first met him he obviously added me on Facebook so I had a nosey through his pictures, I could see pictures of his ex on his tagged photo. I clicked on her profile just to have a look and that was it. That was over 8 weeks ago but today my friend asked could she see a picture of him.

So I logged into Facebook showed her but I noticed a lot of the photos he was tagged in where gone. So I just thought he deleted them. I just thought it was strange why would he go through all his photos and delete them so I asked my friend to see could she see the photos his ex tagged him in and she could.

So he's ex has blocked me. I have never had any contact with this girl and definitely no problem with her. But I suppose I'm worried about her behaviour. He broke up with her because she became very controlling and jealous.ive heard some stories about her that has me worriedHe showed me the drunk texts she sends even tho he ignores them, his friends told me she's totally hung up on him I'm just really worried she has it out for me. I've had to deal with a jealous ex before so I really don't want to do it again.

Why would you block your ex new boyfriend / girlfriend? It's very strange to me since I don't know how she could of found out about me. Would you be worried in my situation ?

• Like 1

Why would you be friends with your crazy controlling ex in the first place? That's a question for your boyfriend.

Don't create drama where there is none. If she had it out for you, she wouldn't have blocked you, she would have uploaded some couple TBT's of them together and tagged him in it.

• Like 4

She probably doesn't want to be confronted with posts/pictures of you with her ex. Maybe she's not over him yet.

Anyway I wouldn't worry about it, it's her problem.

• Like 5
  • Author
Why would you be friends with your crazy controlling ex in the first place? That's a question for your boyfriend.

Don't create drama where there is none. If she had it out for you, she wouldn't have blocked you, she would have uploaded some couple TBT's of them together and tagged him in it.

Nobody is friends with her. My boyfriend deleted her of all social media way before I meet him. But there was a few tagged photos of my boyfriend when I couldn't see them that how I know she blocked me. I just don't understand why she would block me like I haven't done anything on her. Knowing the stuff she's done in the past it makes me uneasy.

Nobody is friends with her. My boyfriend deleted her of all social media way before I meet him. But there was a few tagged photos of my boyfriend when I couldn't see them that how I know she blocked me. I just don't understand why she would block me like I haven't done anything on her. Knowing the stuff she's done in the past it makes me uneasy.

He should have blocked her a long time ago if she's as awful as he claims (she's probably not).

Regardless, there is nothing offensive in her blocking you. If you weren't so preoccupied with her, you would have never noticed.

does he like your photos? yep? ok, then she knows who you are and put all the pieces together, especially if she is jealous and still has something for him.

Blocking you is a pre-emptive strike of some sort. Maybe she also doesn't want you creeping on her. Doesn't seem that unusual considering the circumstances. Just count yourself lucky that is all she is doing via social media.

I don't see why this bothers you.

She doesn't want to see reminders of who her ex is with now. She's human, it probably isn't fun.

Who cares, really?

Daisy-oliviaWentcher

Oh my god, I'd be jumping for joy! if anything you should feel happy. Very unlikely that you'll have to be bothered by her and her by you. Why is she blocking you and not your boyfriend? That's what I would want to know, or has she?

Both of you ( you and your boyfriend) can start afresh without the ghost of the ex-girlfriend haunting you through facebook! Like isn't that what people want, unrelated "ex" drama and history?

I blocked my XH's GF from everywhere I've block XH. I figured that is XH wanted to snoop (and I know at least when we divorced he did) he might use her accounts.

Well, if you've never even met her, what are you doing on her Facebook to begin with? I mean, it can't be any good reason, so of course she blocked you. She may not even know who you are though.

Ugh.

This is exactly the reason why she blocked you, so you wouldn't be making notes and poking your nose into her life and showing HER photos to YOUR friends.

Creeping is creepy. Stop doing it.

• Like 3