I want to ask this girl out!

lagrange

There's this girl in one of my classes that I started to talk to. The first time talking to her was awkward (for both of us).

Second time was when I caught her after class. Talking to her actually felt more natural, we talked for maybe 10 minutes before we parted ways and I had to go to class.

Third time was during class: this time she actually approached me and sat next to me, we talked a bit before the lecture began and also after class before we parted ways again. But before leaving I actually asked her if she wanted to hang out when she has a break or whatever, we exchanged numbers.

Here's the part I'm stressed about: when I texted her during the weekend, she didn't reply (I don't blame her, it was around 7:00PM Sunday), she replies the following day during one of her classes (I assumed she didn't see the message at first). Then I reply, and she responds an hour later (again, class)

So I politely tell her that I didn't mean to interrupt her if she had class, she said it wasn't a problem. Then I try to push the conversation with questions and she keeps answering them in 30 minute intervals, and it didn't seem like she wanted to push the conversation, so I ended with a statement (not question) and as I guessed, she didn't answer back.

I've only conversed online with like 3-4 girls in my entire life, so I'm wondering if this is something to worry about... I really want to ask her out (in person though), should I go for it?

I say definitely do it... i regret every single girl i didnt ask out in college that i thought was interested in me... now that i am done with college i realize if she rejected atleast i would have known for sure that instead of still wondering hmmm what if even few years later.

Trust me take the advice from someone that has gone through your shoes and wondered the same thing asking her out is 100% the right move. Rejection is better then wondering if she would have said yes.