For the love of God wear decent underwear!!!

MWC_LifeBeginsAt40

MWC_LifeBeginsAt40

Don't ask what I was doing in this guys bed the other night.....BUT.....

When he took his jeans off while i was on his bed, there it was....his third eye starin at me through this enormous hole in his tighty-whities!!!

:sick::sick::sick:

First, you're sleeping with a new woman for the first time;

Second, YOU'RE SLEEPING WITH A NEW WOMAN FOR THE FIRST TIME!!!

(for the record, it was sleep only - nothing happened)

This is too funny! Men don't really think like the gals in the underwear dept. Men who don't like to shop (or should I say most men) will keep the same clothes that their moms bought them from high school. It's terrible. Did his socks have giant holes in them too? :D

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

apparently, there's no kind and generous and benevolent female checking through his chonies to make sure they're still decent. my husband is used to this, but my dad has a cow whenever I go home and do a check of his shirts, socks and undies -- I get yelled at for not respecting his stuff (mom used to do the culling while she was still alive, now I've got the job).

I guess no one appreciates a good, holey pair of underpants the way men do! ;)

Well I guess I have one good thing going for me, I have to have unholy undies and they cannot be tighty whities.

No holes here,lol.

lost_in_chgo

It's not holes,

it's ventilation.

Gotta keep the boys cool.

Hey crazy, I hate to shop. But once there are holes in anything they get mended or tossed.

Lost - I am super impressed. Get rid of anything with holes and keep thing clean? On your own without a girl to toss it for you? You might be the best catch in chicago. :)

• 3 weeks later...
lost_in_chgo
Lost - I am super impressed

Indeed, it's a secret no one but you has caught onto yet. If only you were 6 months older....

Lol, my ex's mother contacted me awhile back looking for help for a friend of hers.

She asked how I was and what I was doing and I told her I'd moved into a new place.

She said "Do you do all the cleaning yourself or do you have a cleaning person come it to help? I know my house is around 1800 sq. feet and its a chore to keep up with the cleaning and yard work. "

On my own, in this big house...

I said, "Cleaning? You mean I have to clean this place? Oh no..."

anywho, the only clothes with holes in em are the one's I use to work around the house in.

Life is to short to wear bad underwear!

LOL My BF wears Boxers and thinking about it.. I have never dated any Guy who wore Tighty Whiteys.. (Thank God!)

• Author
MWC_LifeBeginsAt40

"the only thing between us and his boys is a thin layer of gabardine" ewwwwwwwwww :sick:

Don't even get me started on Speedos.

blind_otter
Originally posted by Lucky Dog

What do women think about guys that don't wear any underwear? :)

Goin commando.

It's ok. Not GREAT, ok. I kinda like to see what he's got on under there. I take great pride in selecting my panties. :o

Tamed Wildflower

I'd have to put my vote in for boxer-briefs as the sexiest kind of underwear in a man. :p Tighty-whities can be really sexy, but only if the guy has a BEAUTIFUL body. :)

As for old undies with holes... yeah, definitely unattractive. But honestly I have never seen a guy with yicky underwear. I haven't been with too many, sexually, so I guess my sample size is a little small? :o But a few years ago when I lived in my college dorm, sometimes guys would walk from their rooms to the hallway bathroom in their undies, and I only saw very nice boxers and very nice boxer-briefs... but then again I guess if you are going to let all the girls and guys on your floor see your undies, you're probably going to wear nice undies... yeah my dorm environment was VERY relaxed. ;)

blind_otter
Originally posted by Tamed Wildflower

As for old undies with holes... yeah, definitely unattractive. But honestly I have never seen a guy with yicky underwear. I haven't been with too many, sexually, so I guess my sample size is a little small? :o

I have a larger sample size, I'm beginning to realize, than most....I haven't seen any ugly drawers either. Amongst those I've been with, none of them wore tighty whities. Or, as my man likes to call them "y fronts"

I have to inform my boy when it's time to buy new boxer briefs or socks. I think unless they fall of their bodies, they still think it's okay to wear!

:bunny: