Is it time 2 call it quits?

Crunchay000

Crunchay000

Ok heres the story I'll try to simplify it as much as possible

The girl Lauren, went to highschool with me, I always thought she was gorgeous and we got along pretty well when we talked and i sensed some kind of chemistry, but we ran with such different cliques so nothing came of it then. So anyway we attended the same college and had a class together, we started hanging out a lot and i sensed some connection mabye even attraction but didnt really give it to much thought, i just enjoyed hanging out with her. Anyway school ended the summer came around and we got closer, hanging out a lot sometimes just sitting at her or my house watching movies, during this time i grew to be pretty fond of lauren but never said anything, i didnt want to creep her out or anything, anyway i felt we became close and had some kind of bond i could realize when our eyes met(corny as it sounds), sometimes shell say things that ill be thinking. anyway i went away to college after the summer, and she said that was the first place she was going to look into the next year,and i visit home every couple off weeks, when i visit she seems to always make time for me and actually call me before i call her often. everytime i visit it seems like we become closer, and we hang out more often, her friends whenever i small talk with them always seem to bring her up asking when we became close blah blah. however recently she started going back with an old boyfriend who she basically never brings up in conversationunless i ask what she did last night, she says she does nothing with unless i ask what she did last night, the one time we were all together at a party felt pretty uncomfortable when he left his seat next 2 her she basically told me to come sit over there, she would shift attentions back and fourth, etc she doesnt say anything about going to my school anymore, she tells me she misses me a lot, and i dont know how i should take all of this in I am really attracted to her, am i just imagining all of this or should i make a move? is it 2 late i think i might be stuck in the friend trap