Love dilemma.

olala305

I met a man a few weeks ago and we really hit it off. We are dating now and all the signals that he is into me are here. He was very honest when we met and before we became intimate he told me that another woman was coming to visit him from his native country within a month. He said he liked me very much and he didn't know what to do. I am beginning to fall for him but what should happen? I never mention it or put pressure on him, it is not my style and it is way too early in the relationship. Should I stop seing him or should i play it cool and let him take care of his "problem". I don't want to end up heartbroken.Thank you in advance for your help and advice.

I met a man a few weeks ago and we really hit it off. We are dating now and all the signals that he is into me are here. He was very honest when we met and before we became intimate he told me that another woman was coming to visit him from his native country within a month. He said he liked me very much and he didn't know what to do. I am beginning to fall for him but what should happen? I never mention it or put pressure on him, it is not my style and it is way too early in the relationship. Should I stop seing him or should i play it cool and let him take care of his "problem". I don't want to end up heartbroken.Thank you in advance for your help and advice.

Please elaborate on the nature of this visit. Is this a friend, an ex, or perhaps another romantic interest?

• Author

A previous love interest is coming to visit him for 3 weeks. Not an ex, someone he is attracted to and never had the opportunity to have a relationship with. And then I came in the picture....

I wouldn't have been intimate in the first place.

Since that ship has sailed, I would tell him that you are interested, but don't want to be a second choice to someone else he is seeing. With that, I would pull back and tell him to call you AFTER he has seen this other women *if* he is interested is being exclusive with you alone.

And then stay out of his way in the interim.

• Like 1