Odd behavior after 1st Date

Hey,

so I went out with a Girl who I met on a dating app. The date was good, in my opinion. We laughed, we drank, we ate. Halfway through the date we started kissing. And every 20 minutes brokes conversation and engaged in Long kissing sessions. I initiated the first one and some other ones, and then she also initiated a few. I walked her home, she said she's still not going to invite me in on the first date, but she gave me a Long Juice kiss goodbye. I could tell she's interested.

After the date she sent me a selfie with her dog, and I told her that i had a good time, and would like to see her again.

I was planning not to talk to her 1-2 days after the date and then to ask her out. But she sends me "good morning" or "how's at work" kinds of Messages. Which I like, cause I like her. Another days passed and I asked her to another date. She said "I was at the cosmetician and they squeezed black stuff out of my face. I feel ugly and dont want you to see me like that". Sound like a legit woman's excuse. But after that her behavior has changed. She still sends texts, or memes, or photos, but doesnt follow up on the conversation - Only sometimes with a 4-5 hour delay. I can see that she's online in whatsapp, but intentionaly doesnt read my text so i couldnt see the 2 blue v's. The Messaging becomes so pointless and dumb, which surprises me cause she's smart. (Manager in an IT firm).

Example 1: She asked what am I doing, I answered. And asked how is she Feeling. After 5 hours she sends a photo of a pancake.

Example 2: She texted at 23:00pm, asked "whats the wildest Thing I ever done". I answered and asked her too. Ist been hours upon hours, she's online but doesnt read the text, which she obviously sees is there.

Im not sitting all day by the phone waiting for her answer. I have a Job and a life, but Im confused on whats the meaning of this weird Messaging behavior. And whats the Point of her starting a conversation with me if she's ignoring me after. If it would happend once or twice i would think she's just busy, but it happend too many times to be considered as a coincidence.

It may be nothing, I maybe just reading too much into this. But I can clearly feel a change in her after the first date. Despite the kissing and the interest which I think she shows.

What do you think?

Edited by YPey
Forgot things

I think she's keeping a lot of plates spinning at once. Games. Time for a reverse. You be the one who's too busy now. Maybe it works and maybe it won't, but at least you won't be standing alone with your dick in your hand hoping for breadcrumbs.

Edited by salparadise
  • Like 5

I think she might be talking to some other guy who now turned into her number one interest. That's usually why people suddenly seem to change. She probably met him on that same app. I doubt she's delaying her replies on purpose, she's too busy texting him.

She probably still likes you, (that's why she still texts you) but some new guy just caught her attention. Try to play it cool and arrange the next date. Also when you send her a message, don't check to see if she read it, that can become really frustrating if she's online all day and takes hours to reply.

• Like 1

I'm sorry that you are facing such mixed signals! It is hard to know what she might be dealing with, but my guess is either she is dealing with a situation totally unrelated to you, or she might enjoy the less-demanding forms of male/female relationships. Be as honest with her as you can be. The worst she can say is that she doesn't want to see you again. My best wishes for you!

• Author

Well from past experience I learned that confronting any issue that I have in such early stage of dating is a bad idea, so im saving that for plan Z.

But an update: asked her out again, for a spontaionous dinner after work. After 2 hours she replied that she's going to sleep after work. (at 19 pm??). So I said ok, good night. At the evening, on her supposible sleeping time she sends another selfie with her dog. I havent replied. Cause what does she want?

Im just slowly losing interest, so Im caring less and less and "playing it cool". Not going to ask her out again thats for sure.

• Like 2
ChatroomHero
Well from past experience I learned that confronting any issue that I have in such early stage of dating is a bad idea, so im saving that for plan Z.

But an update: asked her out again, for a spontaionous dinner after work. After 2 hours she replied that she's going to sleep after work. (at 19 pm??). So I said ok, good night. At the evening, on her supposible sleeping time she sends another selfie with her dog. I havent replied. Cause what does she want?

Im just slowly losing interest, so Im caring less and less and "playing it cool". Not going to ask her out again thats for sure.

Basically means she is not interested and a waste of time. No reply is required for the last selfie she sent. If she texts again I'd probably just respond that you are not interested in a pen pal and wish her well.

• Like 3

I agree, it sounds very odd. Either her mobile phone or messenger app has been hacked or she is just not interested. If you really like her, you could ask her out one more time but if you don't get a sensible, positive response, then cut her off. I can see no point in messing around with someone so immature.

• Author

last update: Didnt talk to her for a couple of days. But I needed to double check (in case she really had some problems which had nothing to do with me). So asked her out again, and then she finally told me the truth that shes not into me. Quote "sometimes you dont have that feeling with someone".

Which is totaly ok. I would just prefer it without the mixed signals like kissing or daily selfies. But anyway, thank you all for the help. Moving on.

Cheers!