Very Confused And Need Big Time Help With Understanding Girls!!!

djxcrx88

:( hey ppl, im new here, i got ONE BIG ASS PROBLEM, im what u would say a lil picky when it comes to girls, im mean really picky. well my point is that ive been single for wuite some time, ive had a few girls i went out with but quickly decided to end it cuz they werent anything like what i was looking for. Another thing about me is that im the "LOVE lookin" kinda guy, not sure if there are many guys like that left anymore, but wtv, im just lookin for the right person u know, the girl of my dreams, that kinda thing.

Well just a few weeks ago i met this amazing girl online, and ill tell u, SHES EXACTLY WHAT IM LOOKIN 4. we had almost the same EXACT interests, i mean ive been lookin for a girl like this forever and i finaly found her. So in the beginning she would always msg me on msn, i knew she was interested, cuz she was the one messeging me every chance shed get, and she would stay up sooooooo late talkin to me, even tho she had school the next day and that her parents we're strict about her stayin up late.

after that we met, it was a fairly fun night. we continued talkin some more the following weeks and just last week i started talkin about the future and ralationships and stuff, but she ended up saying that she just didnt wanna be with someone and she was gonna be alone forever, well i know thats kind of a harsh thing to say!!! well i dunno what quite happened but her ex must have done somethin really bad, i didnt ask her, but IM REALLY CONFUSED, why would she give me sooo much attention, and stay up late to talk to me, and blush so much everytime id compliment her, and when i ask her out she tells me that!!! PLZ SOMEONE HELP ME, i need to understand. THANKS PPL!

We have all gone through this. You have to wonder, did I come on too strong, maybe she just really want's to be friends, maybe she has deeper issues than she has expressed to me. What ever the reason, let her open up to you. It could be something she is not ready to share yet, but in due time she will be willing to let you in.

alot of times I have seen that once someone has experienced a trauma like relationship, they tend to shut down. that goes for men too! Continue to be her friend let time sink in, you never know this could be Ms right, but you'll never know if you don't give the friendship some time.

Good luck to you sir!!