How to escalate with this girl ?

dleodnjs

so i had a good first date with Ukraine girl last week. She seems like pretty conservative about getting physical on a fisrt date. She told me about a guy . He kept touching her leg on a first date with her and she didn't like it so she just left soon after he did that. i touched her mole on her leg and lightly touch her arm last time. and We Good bye hugged. So i'll have 2nd date with her this firday. I'm not sure it's ok to push it more . like grabbibg her hand, go for a kiss. Should i just go for it first and see how she react? What do u guys think?

Dork Vader

I would not worry to much about physical contact yet. It is only the second date. If she wants physical contact she will make it known. If she does not want it she will make that known as well by setting boundaries.

Try not to over think it and just go with what feels natural. If she is initiating some physical contact with you, then it's okay to initiate some with her. But that does not mean get to grab her bum. Keep it light casual physical contact. If she reciprocates the contact you're good, if not you're moving to fast.

My best advice is just have fun right now. Show her a good time and build some trust.. When you give her a hug at the end or the beginning of the night. You want to place your hands on her back just above her hip. If you go to low you'll come off as a perv, to high you'll come off as friends only.

But really try not to over think it and do what feels natural to you. If she is like minded and the girl for you then it will all be perfect.

• Like 1
todreaminblue

for any conservative girl...you should ask permission for a kiss..touching her arm or shoulders or back....all fine

hand holding is fine...but touching her upper leg...how close can you get kind of game...its nah............

would you ask her can i touch your upper leg....then you probably shouldnt ask let alone touch.....if you cant ask.if ti feels awkward and uncomfortable...dont do it..

thats my advice what to do on adate for a conservative girl........deb

I think it would be OK to just grab her hand to hold hands. As for the kiss, you will need to read her body language carefully. If she's making deep eye contact, leaning in & licking her lips you are golden. If she is not doing those things, she is not ready for a kiss.