New to the club dating scene.

Kylemopar

So I went to a club last night. 15 mins in I start dancing with this girl, I was with her the entire night. She says I was cute, I drank with her, she grinded on me the whole night. I asked for her number and she gave it to me by having me call her and then she texted me her name. I texted her this morning at 9am that I had just she still owes me a kiss but that I was on my way to work. She texted back like at 1pm clowning on me about going to work. I replied to her an hour later saying that I got on my break and if she's on Instagram. She hasn't replied at all.

So my question is, does she intend to text and see what happens? I got curious so I searched her number on Facebook and an old profile of someone old came up. I then searched her number on ig and snapchat. Nothing. So uhh...give up hope?

How did you not kiss a girl that grinds on you the whole night? Make your move, mate ;)

Chill out about asking for more details. You've got her number; that'll do.

Don't get discouraged. Try texting her nearer to next weekend.

Don't ask her on a date - see what she's up to. Just ask if she's going out that weekend. If she responds, you are in business.

Then you start texting her Friday or Saturday night (whenever it is that you're out).

Have fun.

Edited by Jabron1
  • Author
Kylemopar

Yeah but she hasn't texted me back yet. Pretty much means she's not interested huh?

d0nnivain

She may have gone back to sleep if she was hung over.

Give it a day or two then call & ask her on a date.

• Author
Kylemopar

Oh okay, well she still hasn't texted back. Maybe it's possible that she was too drunk to even remember? Like maybe she didn't want to but being drunk kind of helped her give me her number?

Oh okay, well she still hasn't texted back. Maybe it's possible that she was too drunk to even remember? Like maybe she didn't want to but being drunk kind of helped her give me her number?

Mate, you said 'the club dating scene'. Understand what that is ;)

Start chilling out a bit, and having a more laid back approach.

Be honest. Are you looking to screw this girl all over your bed, or are you looking to marry her or something?

I'm not being rude. This girl grinded on you all night :laugh:

You aren't playing the game, mate.

Text her again closer to the weekend.

• Author
Kylemopar

Well I texted her earlier asking her if she's doing anything on Friday cause I wanted to take her out...she hasn't replied. I also added her on Facebook and sent her a friend request, she hasn't accepted it or declined it. Should I hang up the gloves with this one?

Well I texted her earlier asking her if she's doing anything on Friday cause I wanted to take her out...she hasn't replied. I also added her on Facebook and sent her a friend request, she hasn't accepted it or declined it. Should I hang up the gloves with this one?

I would.

That's like what? 2 texts ignored, and a social media invitation ignored (think it was too early to be adding her on FB though, mate).

She knows full well that you're an option at this point. Balls in her court. She'll get back to you, if that's what she wants.

I'd consider her low-interest, if she does.

Edited by Jabron1
ExpatInItaly

If you've sent her two texts and got no response, she's not very interested.

Clubs generally aren't the best place to meet people, if you're looking for more serious prospects.

• Like 1
  • Author
Kylemopar

Yeah I get that...but like jeez I'm just trying to meet up with her again ?

Arieswoman

Kylemopar,

I think you need to figure out what you want relationship-wise. :)

The place you meet the opposite sex will tell you a lot about their personality.

If you meet woman at clubs - they're probably out for a good time.

If you meet women in pubs/bars - they're probably out for a good time including plenty of drinking.

If you meet women in a library/museum they are probably educated/academic and upmarket.

If you meet women at sporting event, then they will probably be sporty.

If you meet women at the gym then they will be into fitness in varying degrees.

Decide what you want and adjust your game plan accordingly. :)