Time to change things up with Tinder girl?

oberkeat

All of my first dates were situations where we just met in the evening for drinks. Meeting for drinks is simple and leaves the door open for sex. My last three dates with girls I met on Tinder went like this:

Girl A - met for drinks, got along well with lots of flirty conversation for hours, ended up having sex later that night

Girl B - met for drinks, had a good conversation for 2 hours, kissed, but no sex. Later said she didn't feel chemistry. One and done.

Girl C - Same as girl B, but she dodged the kiss. One and done.

I've been chatting with this girl on tinder and although I got her number, I haven't yet asked her out because I'm torn about what to do for the first date this time. Whether to go with the standard meet for drinks date, or change things up this time, like meeting for a stroll through the museum?

I think I'm bored with the standard meet for drinks thing. They're beginning to have a stifling feel to them. But on the other hand, as I said, it keeps things simple and leaves the door open for sex.

What to do this time?

Rejected Rosebud

In light of your current thread, I thought I'd respond to this one.

What ended up happening with Girl A in this scenario? Another "one and done" after sex? Her choice or yours?

You don't come off as such a "nice guy" in this post.

Evidently your opinion of "a fair hearing" = "has sex with me." Is that right?

Well ... rage on, then. IMO women are doing themselves a big solid when they ruthlessly screen for guys with an attitude like this, UNLESS they are just looking for the sexiest dude that they can get their hands on for a fun sex adventure. In that case - there may be sexier guys than you for them to choose from.

• Like 2