Asking for number then barely talking

Confusedovo

Hey, just wondering if anyone else has experience with this and/or your thoughts.

This has happened in the past and has happened twice in the last few days.

Guy #1 I view his OLD profile. He's good looking but not too much written on his profile. Says looking for a relationship. He sends me a message. We have a back and forth messaging convo for maybe 30 mins. Both putting about the same effort into it, but just basic getting to know you. He asks for my number, he seems cool enough so I give him it.

He whatsapp me and immediately the convo goes downhill. I try to make conversation but he's replying with one word answers and not asking me questions. I text him the next day just saying hey and asking about his day...same thing again. So I'm done with that. Nothing from either of us today.

Guy #2 he messages me and within just a couple of messages he asks if we can talk on WhatsApp. I wouldn't usually give my number out so quickly, but the way he worded it made me think I'll just do it. Not long into that convo he asks for "more pics" that annoys me but I try to joke it off with him and say "don't spoil it haha" he apologies for being too forward. We chat a bit but again the convo is pretty stale and he's not asking many questions. Atlough when I stop responding he text me again later just to do the same thing again.

I'm wondering if it turned them off me accepting to give my number so soon? Or they just want as many women's numbers as they can get? Or maybe they just don't have much to say!

These are men in their late 20's-early 30's

They're trying to have phone sex or get nude photos and if not, they're not interested. Just get off the phone with them and forget about them.

• Like 2
They're trying to have phone sex or get nude photos and if not, they're not interested. Just get off the phone with them and forget about them.

I disagree with this. I have gotten numbers from women online and send them a simple "hi" text and either text a little after that, then, poof they dont respond to the last message. I dont send more than 3 messages in a row then I stop, apparently they arent interested anymore, it gets frustrating