Men can you tell if another man likes a woman?

Popsicle

It's pretty easy, as a man, to tell when another man gets his head turned sexually. However, the 'make her my wife' like is a bit more difficult to discern, IME. I've seen it play out as less an obvious sexual thing and more a protective thing, between guys, but that's only in retrospect, after he's actually made her his wife, that I could suss out the signs. In the milieu, not so easy. The sex part, easy.

• Like 1

I'm not a man, but I thought men just lay all their cards on the table. Men don't play coy and play with their hair (and if a man does it, ew!). And men don't sit by the phone waiting for her to call or text. They initiate, and find out. This is the most efficient route. So I think this question is pretty easy for men.

Yes, because he'll simply turn to his friends and tell them...

Men don't play these games.

Spot on!

Yeah no offense to any females but we're nice and straightforward most of the time

• Author
Yes, because he'll simply turn to his friends and tell them...

Men don't play these games.

Well, I suppose I'm asking about guys who you are not friends like that with. Like say you're in a group setting and observe others interacting. Would you be able to tell when a man is interested in a woman? Assuming he didn't flat out say it.

• Author
depends on how big the woman's boobs are.:cool:

So, big boobs = men are interested?

Small boobs = men are not interested?

As a test, one way to gauge sexual like versus a more comprehensive like is to talk some smack about her. Sexual smack is fine. If the like is purely sexual, he'll chime right in. If he's got more comprehensive things on his mind, you'll often get a silent stare, which in guy terms means you've got ten seconds to unwind what you just said :D

• Like 2

I think they do.

On my first date with my crush, he said he knew a lot of our male co-workers "like" me and that they think I'm "attractive"...

Thinking he was just flattering me, I flat out asked "how do you know this?"

His response? "I'm a guy! I have ears and I know!"

So I guess guys know when other guys like a girl or find them attractive.

Sexual interest easy, when it's more, men keep their cards close to their chest. Source: many many drunken friday nights in a pub after work.