Hot Date My Butler

Gold Pile

The Butler asked me if he could leave early last Friday as he had a date. I gave him permission as long as his date was a female. I recently had some models over to do a photo shoot at my mansion. The Butler seemed oblivious to their charms and I was concerned that he could be a deviate. Sadly the models were immune to my charms.

Saturday morning I was both pleased and hurt to see one of the models emerge half naked from the butler's quarters.

• Like 1

so if his date was phylis diller or lorenna bobbit, you are cool with that?

What an employee or hired staff does on their own time is of no mandate for you to issue. Grant it or not. Leave the adults to decide their own social graces.

How long are you still house sitting for?

• Like 2
  • Author
so if his date was phylis diller or lorenna bobbit, you are cool with that?

What an employee or hired staff does on their own time is of no mandate for you to issue. Grant it or not. Leave the adults to decide their own social graces.

How long are you still house sitting for?

I'll be there till sometime in April. It's my house (sort of) and I don't have to allow deviates in it. It's a non issue anyway....he's normal. I'm feeling slighted by the model choosing him over me. Just as well, who wants to date a model with bad taste?

The Bobbits are my brush with fame. I was walking down the street, heard lots of screaming, something hit me in the head. At first I thought someone threw a raw sausage at me....... :(

• Like 1

I thought it was your uncle's mansion......better get your lies straight before someone calls you out on it.

• Like 6
I thought it was your uncle's mansion......better get your lies straight before someone calls you out on it.

He maybe following the old and outdated mantra that possession is 9/10th of the law.

I'll let him decide since he can produce the deed to the house and proof of payment for his staff.

How is someone a deviant if they are enjoying privacy with a willing adult? Were you filming their private acts ? That to me would fall in line with deviant behavior??

Now if he had farm animals in the room ... then I could understand the concern...?

• Like 2
Saturday morning I was both pleased and hurt to see one of the models emerge half naked from the butler's quarters.

Its fun to have a bit of rough.

At least you got to see a half naked woman. Give your butler more time off and see if you can spot a fully naked one.

Next time models come round dress up as an electrician or a plumber.

• Like 1
or better yet... a butler...:laugh:

Or even better than that, you could dress up as your butler yourself... ;)

He maybe following the old and outdated mantra that possession is 9/10th of the law.

I'll let him decide since he can produce the deed to the house and proof of payment for his staff.

How is someone a deviant if they are enjoying privacy with a willing adult? Were you filming their private acts ? That to me would fall in line with deviant behavior??

Now if he had farm animals in the room ... then I could understand the concern...?

Deviant behavior is not normal behavior. The word normal means something that most men do. Most men do women.

• Like 1
  • Author

Gold Pile wrote:

I'll be there till sometime in April. It's my house (sort of) and I don't have to allow deviates in it. It's a non issue anyway....he's normal. I'm feeling slighted by the model choosing him over me. Just as well, who wants to date a model with bad taste?

The Bobbits are my brush with fame. I was walking down the street, heard lots of screaming, something hit me in the head. At first I thought someone threw a raw sausage at me.......

Smackie9, if I were to tell lies, and someone were to call me out on it... it would have to be by someone who knows how to read

Gold Pile wrote:

Smackie9, if I were to tell lies, and someone were to call me out on it... it would have to be by someone who knows how to read

GP you can't blame Smackie for not believing that you were in such a rough neighbourhood as to come into contact with the Bobbits... :D

AverageJoe1986
The Butler asked me if he could leave early last Friday as he had a date. I gave him permission as long as his date was a female. I recently had some models over to do a photo shoot at my mansion. The Butler seemed oblivious to their charms and I was concerned that he could be a deviate. Sadly the models were immune to my charms.

He pretended he was your uncle.

• Like 2
  • Author
Deviant behavior is not normal behavior. The word normal means something that most men do. Most men do women.

Well spoke, road, well spoke

So, if his date was a male, he's a deviate!!!! Holy cow! And, it's your uncle's butler, not yours. What the butler does with free time is his business.

• Like 1

The word is DEVIANT(Noun), Deviates (verb). And the definition road gave was incorrect.

Consider the dictionary your friend.

Gold Pile- I take it you are working while you are tending to the management of your uncles house? Have you had time to enjoy some of the restaurants and city events?

• Author
The word is DEVIANT(Noun), Deviates (verb). And the definition road gave was incorrect.

Consider the dictionary your friend.

Gold Pile- I take it you are working while you are tending to the management of your uncles house? Have you had time to enjoy some of the restaurants and city events?

As the crow flies, it's not far from my usual digs. I'm hanging out at the usual places.

Regardless of what the dictionary says, I've chosen road's definition to be the final word on the subject. ;)

which half was naked? :lmao:

Well, now, isn't this a travesty? You make yourself appear to have a mansion and a butler that you can use to impress the ladies (specifically models) and hopefully bed them, but the dang butler ends up with all the ladies!!

Life is just so twisted!

• Like 1
As the crow flies, it's not far from my usual digs. I'm hanging out at the usual places.

Regardless of what the dictionary says, I've chosen road's definition to be the final word on the subject. ;)

Great minds think alike.