Why is this guy sending mixed signals?

ilovemusic3

I'm the one who wrote this a few days ago.

"I'm a 26 yr. old female, he's 26 too, we met on a free dating site, our first date was 3 hrs. He messaged me the next day asking to go out again with a few suggestions in mind for where to go. Our second date was to a restaurant, and then walked around outside. He messaged me when he got home saying that sometimes he gets shy and doesn't know what to say but he did enjoy his time with me. I said that I did too, and hopefully we can do it again soon."

He called me 6 days later and left a voicemail, I called him back 4 hours later but he didn't answer. He texted me the next morning saying he would call me again that night but never did. What happened, why did he make contact again, but not follow through?

Some people just flake. It happens. If you like him try calling him again. Don't stand on ceremony just because it's his turn.

That said, call once, not multiple times.

I'm the one who wrote this a few days ago.

"I'm a 26 yr. old female, he's 26 too, we met on a free dating site, our first date was 3 hrs. He messaged me the next day asking to go out again with a few suggestions in mind for where to go. Our second date was to a restaurant, and then walked around outside. He messaged me when he got home saying that sometimes he gets shy and doesn't know what to say but he did enjoy his time with me. I said that I did too, and hopefully we can do it again soon."

He called me 6 days later and left a voicemail, I called him back 4 hours later but he didn't answer. He texted me the next morning saying he would call me again that night but never did. What happened, why did he make contact again, but not follow through?

There's no way we can tell you what happened. He told you he was shy, so maybe that got the best of him and he just couldn't. That being said, he waited 6 days to contact you again after the second date. Either he's just that shy or his interest level is low anyway.